Can you dance?

Vote

• I can't, not without looking foolish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can move around to the rhytm of the music

• I once learned a few dance steps

• My girlfriend/wife/... dragged me to dance class and I know them all!

• Fred Astaire has nothing on me!

• Total voters
<div class='quotemain'>
Younger yes, but one night, during a party, i accidentally let go the girl i was dancing with. :eek:
She violently stopped a wall made of stones with her head. :wall:
A promising dancer career and a potential romantic night ended at the emergency. :(
[/b]
HAHAHA, that's hillarious! It's like every slapstick comedy with dancing in it in history :D [/b][/quote]

Sounds like a good story to tell "Hey remember the time when -insert name here- threw that chick into a stone wall while he was dancing?"

Sounds like a good story to tell "Hey remember the time when -insert name here- threw that chick into a stone wall while he was dancing?"
[/b]
....Wow, that's a bit much...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
....Wow, that's a bit much... [/b][/quote]

Well, I do have a twisted sense of humor. :)

I can't do any proper dancing like ballroom etc. Don't really want to (Jive the only one that looks fun, chucking the girl round like a ragdoll).

I can't dance atall to mainstream music, pop, Rn'B, Rap etc, the beats are all just so boring.

Drum n' Bass is a different, I usually dance like a nutter to DnB. Very easy to find a beat, hugely fun imo.

I don't think there's a need to be that harsh.
Some people have a good feeling for rhytm; some just don't hear it.

I don't think there's a need to be that harsh.
Some people have a good feeling for rhytm; some just don't hear it. [/b]

Yeah, like white people.

J/k Im part white by the way.

<div class='quotemain'> I don't think there's a need to be that harsh.

Yeah, like white people.

[/b][/quote]

Does that mean you get the worst of both worlds - you can't dance or swim?

Also a joke in case any of the PC brigade are watching. You see how I take the **** out of everyone (including myself) equally. That's democracy.

No Webby, 1 person, 1 vote = democracy.

Taking the **** out of oneself is..... urinary extraction? Kidney stones? Self-inflicted vasectomy? ;)

No Webby, 1 person, 1 vote = democracy.

Taking the **** out of oneself is..... urinary extraction? Kidney stones? Self-inflicted vasectomy? ;)

[/b]

Communist.

Wait...mabye that's where equal pisstaking gets you. Does sharing the wealth also mean sharing the pain? It's a thinker.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I don't think there's a need to be that harsh.

Yeah, like white people.

[/b][/quote]

Hmmm I dunno i'd say most Samoans are decent swimmers since they live near the sea. Im part asian too. My username has nothing to do with my skin tone. :)

Also a joke in case any of the PC brigade are watching. You see how I take the **** out of everyone (including myself) equally. That's democracy.
[/b][/quote]

Im part asian too, lets see what other stereotype you can come up with.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I don't think there's a need to be that harsh.

Yeah, like white people.

[/b][/quote]

Hmmm I dunno i'd say most Samoans are decent swimmers since they live near the sea. Im part asian too. My username has nothing to do with my skin tone. :)

[/b][/quote]

Im part asian too, lets see what other stereotype you can come up with. [/b][/quote]
Can't drive :p

lol your right I honestly dont know how to drive. Seriously, I don't even know how to start a car haha

As i'm a bit older than the most part of you, i started learning dance with Sex Pistols, Joy Division and some others crazy bands.
That don't help!

Seriously, I don't even know how to start a car haha
[/b]
Stick the key in the ignition and turn it, if your in a manual make sure you have your foot on the clutch so it hits the floor....and some autos need to be in park....you're welcome.

As i'm a bit older than the most part of you, i started learning dance with Sex Pistols, Joy Division and some others crazy bands.
That don't help! [/b]

Greetings Ikvat. Well, the Sex Pistols I certainly know, absolute legends of punk rock. Love them! But who is Joy Division?

How can you not know Joy Division? I'm 21 and I know joy division!
Well, only one song but still :p
Love will tear us apart? How you can dance to that, I don't know.

If it's a manual, and a diesel, you need to turn the key halfway, and wait a bit, the older your car, the longer you have to wait. Otherwise it'll just sputter and go '****' (as in, not on, not as in, kablaam)

Whoops, they did that song? Pretty handy, in an oldish pre-grungish alternativeish sort of way.

Note to self- get onto google, check out some of their other stuff. If it`s as good, get their album/s.

I think that song becamse so famous because a band member (not sure which one) committed suicide shortly before it was released.

I'd have to check wiki to verify that though :s

I think that song becamse so famous because a band member (not sure which one) committed suicide shortly before it was released.

I'd have to check wiki to verify that though :s
[/b]
You're right Laetca it was Ian Curtis and the band became New Order few months after that drama.

Latest posts