• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canada and the U.S.A.

Butterytingz

Academy Player
Country Flag
Canada
Club or Nation
Canada
Where is the game? I called EBGAMES and the guy told me they don't have it and he has no clue when they are getting it. And apparently it isn't on PSN. Can someone explain why we don't have the game yet?

Just looked on PSN myself and it's not there. Any information anyone has would be appreciated.

Hey Guys,
we are looking into this, not sure why the game is not up on PSN nor why Gamestop seem to have no knowledge of the 360 version.
Will update once we know more.

Yeah I didn't get my preorder, and I went to the local store and they said they were supposed to have it, but didn't get it in. I checked the gamestop website and now it says it's coming out on the 9th!!!!! What a waste of gas back and forth to the store, everyone has said the 6th now its changed suddenly to the 9th what the ****!!!!

You should now see it live on PSN.

Some Gamestop locations had it in stock today, while others are awaiting their stock from internal channels.

If you have a ps3 it plays games from other regions, so I ordered from that gamestation place in the UK and got it today. Works great! I didn't have room to download a full game on my harddrive so it was a nobrainer to get the disc. Good luck up there getting it yourselves guys.

I bought mine at Gamestop yesterday with no issues.

Ordered my copy from Mighty Ape, got both RC and RWC on Last friday, will give my review of both games after extended play as I think It's the only way to really review a game not just 2-5 hours of play:). Short pre-review, they both have there strong points, and I am enjoying both games, but they do have a completely different feel from each other. Really happy to have purchased both games. Although I cannot connect online with the ps3, no one to play. Although I have played online with RC and it was fun, but I would prefer to play with RWC online now because of Real team stats, I just can not connect?
Cheers and Salud

Wow nearly two weeks after the release date, and EB games in St. Catharines and Welland are yet to receive any copies of the game so I haven't receieved my preorder, I even called one in Hamilton and they said they only had enough copies to barely satisfy some preorders at their store. How far am I supposed to drive? To Toronto just to pick up an XBOX 360 game?

I wasn't too ****** with a one or two day delay but this is a ****ing joke, don't sign exclusivity deals with companies that can't deliver, this is a total perversion of capitalism(which is probably why it fits right into Canada) since I can't get the game elsewhere and punish EB games incompetence. I was really excited to play the game but by the time I get it the RWC will probably be over and many people will have already given up on the game. The game has been out in Europe for nearly a month and the buzz is now gone.

Little Guy that sucks man. Have you talked to the Manager at your local EB Games? They should get one shipped for you ASAP. But just so you know no matter when you get it I will still be playing it all the time :p GOOD LUCK!

HB Studios owes you an apology!

I'll apologize for the fact that you can't get a hold of the game but unfortunately we have no control over the distribution side of things.

Has anyone else in Canada experienced similar issues?
Any chance of looking over the border if you are in the Niagara region Little Guy?

I'll apologize for the fact that you can't get a hold of the game but unfortunately we have no control over the distribution side of things.

Has anyone else in Canada experienced similar issues?
Any chance of looking over the border if you are in the Niagara region Little Guy?

I'm not allowed into the States :D

I talked to AJ and he said he would rattle some cages, I wouldn't be as upset if I didn't have some money down on this already. I talked to EB games and they said they have no copies to ship me, still no call from them today so it looks like a full two weeks since release date at least, no one in Hamilton had any copies left last I checked and I'm not driving any further than that.

Edit: I just had a PM from AJ and EB games has told him that is in stock at all their locations, last time I actually went in person to the store was Thursday night, but they told me they would call and haven't, so perhaps the game came in in the last couple of days and they haven't got around to contacting me.

Last edited:
Still not available here in Niagara, or the Hamilton locations I checked. The manager at the store says nothing has come in at all to them. The head office is apparently at a big corporate circle jerk...errr conference so they can't even get a hold of anyone until late tommorow or Friday.

I asked about a possible discount when the game comes in and the store said thats out of their hands so I don't even think I'm going to get the game. I SHOULD NOT have to reward incompetence financially and the money I have down on the game so far is only 5 dollars so meh if that gets wasted. The RWC is almost half over(in terms of matches) and the game has been out for a considerable time so the buzz is gone. One of my worries about the game was that the limited gameplay modes and focus on the RWC would give it a relatively short lifespan with the length of time its taken to get to me these concerns are just too much for me to pay full value for it.

I understand HB isn't responsible for EB games end of things, but my gameplay concerns were at their feet, and whoever made the decision to push back the release date to September 6th in the first place (due to Madden????) needs their head checked as well only having one retail outlet leaves you open to these sorts of things happening.

Maybe if someone from Canada sees this and lets me know when the stores are clearing out copies on the dirt cheap I'll check out the game, but like I said I will probably won't bother if it's just being cleared out of EB.

I'm actually pretty upset about the whole situation as the principal of taking my money to reserve something(albeit only 5 dollars, not icluding the gas I spent to get to the damn store) and than not providing it or offering a discount when it arrives in time for the 2015 RWC is frankly crap.

Last edited:
Well EB games finally managed to get a copy down to the store LMAO a grand total of 24 days after release although I don't really have time to get it tonight which means 25 days after release in NA which was already a copule of weeks behind everyone else. By the time I could get it tommorow there will only be 15 out of the 48 games left to play in the real RWC.

I only have $5 down on the game, is it reallly worth me picking up at this point? Or just waiting until it gets much cheaper? Last time I asked about a discount for my lengthy wait they were rather hesitant, as a matter of principle I think paying full price at this time is nonsense.

Are the online areas still very active? Does anyone know how long it generally takes until Sports games to depreciate(it's been a very long time since I last grabbed a FIFA game), I would assume it won't take very long and that it will be seeling for MUCH cheaper than $50 Canadian(possibly 20-25) but I'm short on specifics.

Well I guess "thanks for nothing" is in order to everyone involved, including myself for being dumb enough to give 5 dollars to EB games expecting them to be competent enough to have a copy in a major population area during a release.

Edit: Guy at EB gave me a $10 credit and said it was the only copy they had gotten in, so I sucked it up and got the game but that store is now out of copies again LOL.

Last edited:

Latest posts