• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cancelled Magners matches

A

An Tarbh

More cancellations announced today with Ulster's match on Friday against the Ospreys called off.

Connacht's clash with the Dragons has also been cancelled.

There's also talk of Munster's game being moved to Thomond Park. Both Musgrave and Thomond's pitch are under cover and there'll be inspections on Friday and Saturday.

Given how cold it is in Dublin, I'd be surprised to see the Leinster Glasgow game going ahead at the RDS, even if the pitch is playable I doubt conditions will be safe in the surrounding area.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 6 2010, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
More cancellations announced today with Ulster's match on Friday against the Ospreys called off.

Connacht's clash with the Dragons has also been cancelled.

There's also talk of Munster's game being moved to Thomond Park. Both Musgrave and Thomond's pitch are under cover and there'll be inspections on Friday and Saturday.

Given how cold it is in Dublin, I'd be surprised to see the Leinster Glasgow game going ahead at the RDS, even if the pitch is playable I doubt conditions will be safe in the surrounding area.[/b]
Ach balls...

Llanelli better hope for a cancellation! :p

About to make it 9-0 since the Stradey Park debacle :(

Leinster game off due to a frozen pitch. Tickets will be vaild for fixture when rearranged.

10cm of snow forecast for Cork on Sunday apparently, If the pitch survives there is still the whole issue of making sure the terraces are safe etc. But we need to play this game.

Munster Scarlets is off. question is will Cork get the rescheduled fixture or will we have one less ML match?

Should be interesting now to see what shape guys are in for H'Cup.

Munster may be a bit lucky as in we dont need BP against Italians as majority were off since Perpignan game and may be slightly under cooked but Leinster should be ok as they got players playing vs Ulster.

Latest posts