• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can't afford guitar hero?

B

Bullitt

1.jpg

This money saving tip was brought to you by therugbyforum.com

It would probably be cheaper for me to buy Guitar Hero because I'd keep eating and buying more smarties...

I saw in a dick smith electronics store here in Aus that the 360 bundle version of the game is going for $146 now. so imo almost anyone should be able to get guitar hero 3 now.

Gonna have to get it sooner or later. The packet of smarties that is.

The game might be alright as option two.

Gonna have to get it sooner or later. The packet of smarties that is.

The game might be alright as option two. [/b]
Smarties are brilliant aren't they...same as their more evolved cousin, the M&M. I love M&Ms, especially the Peanut Butter ones. The crispy ones are pretty damn fine as well.

<div class='quotemain'> Gonna have to get it sooner or later. The packet of smarties that is.

The game might be alright as option two. [/b]
Smarties are brilliant aren't they...same as their more evolved cousin, the M&M. I love M&Ms, especially the Peanut Butter ones. The crispy ones are pretty damn fine as well.
[/b][/quote]
You describe your love for treats like a stoner with the munchies :p

The peanut butter ones do kick ass though

What about the people who eat Smarties and M&M's of assorted types WHILST playing Guitar Hero. Now those people are in a zone where they have absolutely no use for illegal substances!

I must get around to buy the new game but can only ever find the packs which include the guitar which I don't need as I have the Guitar...

That is very cool. What does it also say about the lazy memory usage by programmers of modern consoles?

I've been a fool.
I've spent hundreds on my real guitars in the past and have yet to become a hero...i need to invest wisely next time.

...does guitar hero have the blockbusters theme tune?

Sadly not! It does have the Halo theme tune though.[/b]
Harmonix just announced Still Alive by GLaDOS as DLC.

Rock Band is now officially better than Guitar Hero.

Hi All,

There is an open source (free) alternative to Guitar Heroes on the PC. It is called Frets On Fire and you can download it here.

Frets On Fire

I haven't used it yet so I am unsure how good it is, but worth a shot none the less.

Regards

Kenneth

Theres a game in itunes that is similar to this and is well worth it

Its called Phase

Is there anyone here who HAS guitar hero or similar,a nd actually decorated it with stickers and such??

Also, I never had peanut butter M&M's, they do not exist here. We only have plain ones, with peanuts, and the once with puffed rice (sometimes known as shiny poofterboy M&M's).
Long times icen I had Smarties, they have more colours, but the M&Ms shine more.