• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cant load saved games....

O

OoOGazOoO

Why not? ? ?

I have the game and i play tournaments for instance and save them, once i turn the console back on and get the game going again i cant load saved games.

Where do you have to go to load them? ? ?

Thanks all

Gaz.
<

Go to my rugby, load/save and click the side arrow to flick between profile, roster and saved games

Yeah, I must admit, I nearly threw the couch out the window when I first restarted the game and couldn't find anything. The wife just looked at me and slowly backed out of the room.

On another note regarding saved games -- I've won a number of trophies and yet they all do not appear in my trophy cabinet. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've still got the files saved from after I won whatever tournament, the screen even says, "6 Nations Completed" etc, and yet, no Trophy Room full of beautiful trophies.
<

Anyone?

Did you make sure you're checking them on the right difficulty level? You can change it at the bottom if memory serves.

Sorry, how do you mean 'checking' them on the right difficulty?

I'm scrolling through the difficulty options in the Trophy Room, I did a 6Nations on easy, a Euro on Medium, and a World Cup on Medium, but only the Euro one is showing up in any of the 'rooms.'

As in there are 3 different trophy rooms, one for each difficulty level and you have to move between them to see all your trophies, that's as much as I know.

Ah yes, el tk, I've been doing that, but I think SharksFan has nailed it on the head.

Badboy, what SharksFan says, when you finish a tournament, you must save to profile. Exit, and save to your own Profile.

Latest posts