• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can't post pictures

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
hey guys, it's been some months now I can't post any pics, like from either my PC or from a URL...it's really quite debilitating.

Anybody else get that ?
Thanks.

No problems for me. Maybe you have a setting set wrong? What browser are you using?

das

uh, are you a part of my subconscious simulating someone responding to me ?! Ahhh, I've created an empty cave of a thread !!

Firefox. I just can't post a pic, it'll give me an error message with...gibberish.

I've tried to post pictures just now, and I can't do it as well. I'm using Chrome.

suck-it-biiiotch.jpg

HEYYYYYYY !!!! HEYYYY !!!!!!!!! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY, I CAN'T EVEN REPLY TO THAT !!!!!!

the basterrrds on this thing, I swear !!.....

hey guys, seriously, I just tried again and got the same message:

<br /><b>Warning</b>: Declaration of vB_Image_Magick::fetch_image_info() should be compatible with that of vB_Image_Abstract::fetch_image_info() in <b>..../includes/class_image.php</b> on line <b>1256</b><br /><br /><b>Warning</b>: Declaration of vB_Image_GD::fetch_image_info() should be compatible with that of vB_Image_Abstract::fetch_image_info() in <b>..../includes/functions_log_error.php</b> on line <b>2488</b><br />

Can someone PLEAAAAAASE help me ????...I just tried again for the France NZ thread I thought maybe would work...I'm really very limited without pics...many thanks

How are you trying to post pictures, using "Manage Attachments: or using
BBCode tags?

Issue noted, passed onto admin.
Apologies for the issue, hope to have it sorted soon.

I call conspiracy. US government most likely.

Issue noted, passed onto admin.
Apologies for the issue, hope to have it sorted soon.

See dullonien ? Take example on your countryman right here !! :D
Thanks Draggs, no need to apologize, it's just very limiting is all...

How are you trying to post pictures, using "Manage Attachments: or using
BBCode tags?

well I click on the 'Insert Image' logo in that toolbar above the commenting space. And then try either one, upload from PC or paste URL...same thing, can't post anything.

It used to be that I couldn't post a pic past like 300kb, so like, I could only post really small pics. Now it's just nothing at all...AND HOW IS THERE STILL NO 2013 EOYT FRA NZ THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try doing this. Its not a solution, I just want to see if it works

1. Find some random image on the internet.

2. Right-click on it and select "Copy Image Location"

3. type

4. right-click > paste

5. type

You should end up with

Try posting this and see what happens

The above is how I always post my images.

I've checked your settings - there is no reason why images shouldn't work.

The above is how I always post my images.

I've checked your settings - there is no reason why images shouldn't work.

Yeah but you follow League !....you're no reference !!
Thx for checking btw :D

Let's see here....lemme try your way smartass, I mean, *cooky:
fjp8gy.jpg

Well what do you know ?!!! That weird angle (and randomly hilarious) screenshot I decided to take from that AUS NZ 2010 Drew Mitchell try actually worked !! I CAN POST PICTURES AGAIN !! Thanks SmartyPanty !! :D

Last edited:
Hi, can you try whatever method you were trying originally (i.e. the one that was failing) and let me know if it works now?

Hi, can you try whatever method you were trying originally (i.e. the one that was failing) and let me know if it works now?

hey man, sure, but only because I'm a ridiculously generous guy:
image-12-for-alex-pink-10-05-11-gallery-460063614-90084.jpg

AAAAAAAHHH IT WOORRRRRRKKS !!!!!!! IT WORRRRRRRRRRRRRKS !!!!!!!! Now I can not be lazy and post pics on the regular !
Thanks TRF_Fullback. If you weren't just a computer chip, I'd kiss you...but like, on the cheek.