Can't renew subscription

smartcooky

Referee Coach and Advisor
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Tasman
I sent a PM to TRF_Saints about this but haven't got a reply yet, so perhaps one of the mods or admins can sort this out

I got an email telling me to renew my subscription...

[TEXTAREA] Dear smartcooky,

Your access to the paid subscription "12 Month Season Ticket Holder" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.therugbyforum.com/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
The Rugby Forum[/TEXTAREA]

but when I click on the link..

[TEXTAREA]http://www.therugbyforum.com/payments.php

The Rugby Forum does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.[/TEXTAREA]

so I can't renew my subscription and it lookslike I have been removed from the Season Ticket holder's list (no images in my signature, I'm seeing forum ads in the threads, and my username is no longer purple)

Last edited:
Have raised it in the staffroom, hopefully find out what's what soon.

Hi Smartcooky,

Unfortunately we have removed the ability to make or renew subscriptions for the time being. Many thanks for pointing this out and apologies if this is of any inconvenience.

Hi Smartcooky,

Unfortunately we have removed the ability to make or renew subscriptions for the time being. Many thanks for pointing this out and apologies if this is of any inconvenience.

What does this mean?? I'm a lifelong Season Ticket Holder... Does this mean nobody can join the club, or that you will remove this ability completely??

What does this mean?? I'm a lifelong Season Ticket Holder... Does this mean nobody can join the club, or that you will remove this ability completely??

If you currently hold a Season Ticket you will keep it, but for now it is not possible to renew or subscribe newly if you haven't before. Apologies for any confusion! :)

@TRF_Josh is there a reason the subscriptions have stopped?

I didn't even realise there was a paying sub until recently. I'd be happy to pay the yearly subscription and was meaning to but just hadn't got around to it..

Last edited by a moderator:
We've taken subscriptions down in the meantime while we work on a new system for them. This new system should be live within the next few months.

I'll just ask the question here instead on starting a new topic. What does this subscriptions cover ?

Hi Smartcooky,

If you currently hold a Season Ticket you will keep it, but for now it is not possible to renew or subscribe newly if you haven't before. Apologies for any confusion! :)

Fine. Could I have my links and pictures back in my signature then please?

Hi Smartcooky, I've send you a PM regarding your subscription.

Latest posts