• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues v Ospreys

I think it's because he had a solid game lol. The only good thing he did was that lovely chip for James' try. He also made a few mistakes, another kick out on the full (how many times till he learnes?), and he was suspect in defense on a couple of occasions. Did he really get man of the match in front of the likes of Martyn Williams?

I think he got MOTM becuase his tactical kicking showed a significant improvement, especially towards the second half. The territorial kicks kept the ospreys in their own half and kept the pressure on. I agree that Martyn may have been the stronger contender though, although he'd probably get it every game on that basis ;).

I think people suggested SNK had a good game becuase he hasn't been as bad as he has been. Give him a bit longer and I think he could be quite a decent little signing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 28 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
People who actually watched this game thought Sam Norton-Knight was good??[/b]
definatley NOT!!!!!!!!
nobody I know who support the Blues like him

i think that Biggar played well although his kicking wasnt up to his usual standard
and as usual the Nerd (Xavier Rush) was immense

Latest posts