• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff Blues vs Leinster

R

Rugby_Cymru

Line up

Blues: Ben Blair; Rhys Williams, Jamie Robinson, Marc Stcherbina, Chris Czekaj; Nick Robinson, Mike Phillips; Gethin Jenkins, Gareth Williams, Gary Powell, Deiniol Jones, Robert Sidoli, Mark Lewis, Robin Sowden-Taylor, Xavier Rush (capt).
Replacements: Scott Roberts, T. Rhys Thomas, Scott Morgan, Rhys Shellard, Wayne Evans, Nick Macleod, Tom James.

Leinster: Girvan Dempsey, Rob Kearney, Shane Horgan, Gordon D'Arcy, Denis Hickie, Felipe Contepomi ©, Guy Easterby, Reggie Corrigan, Bernard Jackman, Will Green, Trevor Hogan, Malcolm O'Kelly, Stephen Keogh, Keith Gleeson, Jamie Heaslip.
Replacements: Stan Wright/Cian Healy, Brian Blaney, Owen Finegan, Cameron Jowitt, Chris Whitaker, Christian Warner, Luke Fitzgerald/Kieran Lewis.

Referee: Malcolm Changleng (SRU).

Ok, so this match is going to be huge.
This is the ***le decider. How this game goes will depend on who gets the chance to win the ***le.
It's an awesome prospect that it's come down to the last game of the season, it's the kind of on-the-edge-of-your-seats stuff I enjoy about the sport.

Leinster have made no changes to their squad who won the bonus point against Borders last week.
Cardiff have got Nicky Robinson back at Fly Half and Marc Stcherbina is replacing Shanklin at centre.

I cannot wait to see which way this game goes.

Is this going to be broadcast via the BBC Sport website by any chance?

I hope so, set up to be a very good match, if also very tense.

I haven't seen anything advertised about it being shown via the website.
I only know about it being broadcasted on BBC2W.

It is being shown through the website fortunately.

Should be a good'un.

Cracking Cardiff try in horrible conditions. Lovely break from Nicky Robinson to create it.

Exciting match despite the slippery ball.

Cardiff won comfortably, fair play to them, but Gordon D'Arcy looked in a different class. The rest of his team may not have been up to scratch, but he was a cut above any time the action went anywhere near him.

Better than BOD? Arguable.

Well that wasn't quite the spectacle i was hoping for.
But comfortable win for cardiff.
Nice to see 2 welsh teams in contention for the big prize.

Don't have Setants, so didn't see the match. Big questions about Cheika as coach - two months ago everyone was doolally about him.

So Shtove, does that mean Ireland shouldn't even bother turning up to the World Cup? You some how convinced yourself that because The Crusaders (Who made the Semis, along with another NZ Team) lost to the Brumbies by 6 points (who, along with none of the other Aussie teams failed to make the Top 4) that NZ were gone - so the same logic must apply here.

Latest posts