• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff v Ospreys

A

An Tarbh

The Ospreys make 7 changes for their trip to Cardiff. There's an entire new back row from that which started against Calvisano in last week's unconvincing win, of Alun Wyn Jones, Richard Pugh and Filo Tiatia.

Stefan Terblanche, Sonny Parker, Barry Williams and Brent Cockbain also start.

Nick Robinson starts at fly half for the Blues with Dai Young also giving starts to Gethin Jenkins and Gary Powell. With Tom James out injured Ben Blair starts on the wing with Nick Macloed starting at full back.

Cardiff Blues: Nick Macleod, Ben Blair, Jamie Robinson, Tom Shanklin, Chris Czekaj; Nick Robinson, Mike Phillips; Gethin Jenkins, T Rhys Thomas, Gary Powell, Bradley Davies, Deiniol Jones, Scott Morgan, Martyn Williams, Xavier Rush (capt).
Replacements: Taufaao Filise, Gareth Williams, Ben White, Rhys Shellard, Ed Fairhurst, Dai Flannagan, Dafydd Hewitt.

Ospreys: Stefan Terblanche; Nikki Walker, Sonny Parker, Andrew Bishop, Shane Williams; Gavin Henson, Justin Marshall; Duncan Jones (capt), Barry Williams, Adam Jones, Brent Cockbain, Ian Evans, Alun Wyn Jones, Richard Pugh, Filo Tiatia.
Replacements: Ed Shervington, Cai Griffiths, Andy Lloyd, Ryan Jones, Jason Spice, James Hook, Lee Byrne.

Referee: Nigel Whitehouse (WRU)

i cant wait for this, should be a good one, pity henson is playing at 10, id have gone with hook at 10, henson 12, o0o well, sqaud rotation over this busy festive perios is a must!!

Yeah I'm looking forward to this on too. I got a feeling the Ospreys will nick this win today. Hopefully it'll be a close one.

nah 'spreys are gonna pound em good

i just think the talent level of the 'spreys is much higher thant that of the blues

IM GUNNA HAVE A NICE CUBAN IF THE SPREYS WIN, THE OFF TO THE PORT TO GET SMASHED,

LOL HOW IRNOIC!

CELEBRATING AN OSPREYS WIN IN DRAGONS COUNTRY LOL!!!

Oh well the dismal away form for the Ospreys continues but that shouldn't stop anyone going out on the ****.

nah 'spreys are gonna pound em good

i just think the talent level of the 'spreys is much higher thant that of the blues
[/b]

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:

Thats all i have to say

sonny parker

what a piece of ****

ah well glad im not a 'spreys fan in a matter of weeks theyll be propin the table..

I hope Martyn Williams hasn't damaged Wales' chances in the 6N with that last minute headbutt!

well I don't think there's an independent citing officer in the Magners league so the WRU can give him a ban and make sure he's back to play 1 game just before the squad come together for the Ireland game, but that's just the cynic in me

I hope Martyn Williams hasn't damaged Wales' chances in the 6N with that last minute headbutt!
[/b]

To be honest what he did was wrong and he deserves some kind of ban! I think maybe a 2-3 game match ban

maybe so, and I was probably being a bit tongue in cheek saying they'll ban just up to the last match prior to the 6N, The RFU have banned Johnson and others meaning they miss international games for domestic offences, which does raise an interesting, should bans dished out to players only stand in the competitions in which they were banned in the first place?

Gavin Henson had asked to play flyhalf some months ago.
I am a fan of this player and I would like to know of what you think of these performances, because in France, we never speak about Magners League...
Do you think that he plays better in 12 or in 10??
Do you think that Ospreys can realize the exploit to beat the Stade Français in H-Cup?

I always thought he was better at 10 than 12 but that doesn't seem to be the opinion among the Welsh fans who post here, he hasn't convinced me at 12 internationally but I doubt with Stephen Jones on the scene that he'll get much gane time at 10.

I always thought he was better at 10 than 12 but that doesn't seem to be the opinion among the Welsh fans who post here, he hasn't convinced me at 12 internationally but I doubt with Stephen Jones on the scene that he'll get much gane time at 10.
[/b]

I agree he is a better 12 than 10 but again it brings up the debate is he a 12 or 15

12, sonny parker is a piece of **** in the welsh squad, just look at his dismal autumn performances..

Latest posts