• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Carlos Spencer

Hope this teaches the Lions to not pay millions for players who are past their prime in the future, Spencer was certainly one of the best but has now become a liability for the Lions.

The Lions must get rid of Spencer and Rose if they want to have any chance of moving forward.

The Lions are turning into a joke, and I am sorry, but at this point I'd like to see the Southern Kings play before watching them.

This is sad, because Transvaal is not a bad team, they're not supposed to be anyway, but they've completely and utterly lost the plot.

The problem with the Lions is they have no market; all the people up North (Tranvaal) are cheering for the Bulls because the Lions' region is geographically small and thus the Bulls are as close to home as the Lions but much more successful; which draws fans. I say make the Lions the so-called black development team that they want the Kings to be. I mean Jo'burg and Soweto surely has a huge black population. We're talking millions. My team:

Lawrence Sephaka
Chiliboy Ralepele / Bandise Maku (if they're going to be Springboks at least give them game-time)
Mujati
Fudge Mabeta
Lubabalo Mtyanda
Mpho Mbiyozo (plays 7s but looked the part for the Kings against the B&I Lions last year)
Jonathan Mokuena
Siya Kolisi (exciting youngster; look for him to feature in 2011)
Heini Adams
Burton Francis / Rose
Tonderai Chavanga
Morgan Newman
Lewis
Mjekevu / Nontshinga / Noble
Tiger Mangweni / Kokoali

Well, then again, there is no reason for the team to be all-black. One thing this team has is some crazy runners, though if not good defenders. Or they can raid other unions outside of the Transvaal area.

Erm, yeah. Spencer. Well. Quick fixes and all.

Latest posts