• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Carter and Evans to leave for Europe?

Ok Prestwick, your starting to go more off track than most (starting to quote yourself!), how 'bout that Carter and Evans eh? :D

Ok Prestwick, your starting to go more off track than most (starting to quote yourself!), how 'bout that Carter and Evans eh? :D
[/b]
The quote was schtoves, it was actually an error in the header of the quote...but that's besides the point....

I wonder if Carter goes for as much as we are hearing, would that mean that the sort of money required to shift Evans goes up accordingly?

For goodness sake. Guys, a stroll off topic if you will, but a new thread for that kind of stuff surely?

Quiet you! *shakes fist* You still barter with sheep dung down there!

Besides, its a bit obvious that nobody knows where either Carter or Evans are going or if they are even going anywhere so me and Shtove have taken this thread over.

Its for your own good.

LOL! Of course I'm not mad with you Pete. I saw you on You Tube on that clip you posted. Who could be mad at that face?

I just think you'd oil your well muscled brain better on the subject at hand. Or am I over-estimating you?

Now Now Boyo's

Don't make me come and ***** slap you both down to the ground floor!!!

*Shakes Leather Glove in their direction*

We all know that I'd win getofmeland. I'm four inches shorter than Charlie, but not horizontally!

Imagine if Carter and Evans were bought into the same club side? (Me staying on topic) :p

Leather gloves? Over mis-over-estima-tation-ing?

This is getting a little too, technical for me! I'm outtahere!

We all know that I'd win getofmeland. I'm four inches shorter than Charlie, but not horizontally!

Imagine if Carter and Evans were bought into the same club side? (Me staying on topic) :p [/b]

All I say is Bring it on Craig!!!

We will film it and charge people to watch!!!

Dub it as NH vs SH - THE REAL BATTLE OF TRF!!!

But on your note about Carter and Evans, I can personally see them going to a team in the Top 14, especially Carter... Evans may go to someone like Sale??

*laughs and sighs*
Eddie Jones' secret weapon is people speak English in Watford.
The English vs A big fat wad of French RAAANDS

Oh come on!

1) How the hell would you know what language people speak in Watford. For your information, its Herts&Essex speak.

2) The French deal in Euros and not Rand :p

There's no indication at all in Daily Mail article about their sources which makes all this very questionable.

1) How the hell would you know what language people speak in Watford. For your information, its Herts&Essex speak.

2) The French deal in Euros and not Rand :p
[/b]
1) Did you read that in your Herts&Essex's dictionary? That's called dialect bucko! It happens in most countries where the vast majority speak one language. But of course you knew that already.

2) Oh shut up :lol:

Steve, this one is a non-starter, even for you. Just don't even bother, seriously.

No amount of time you have spent in the region will match my entire life of living and breathing the hell that is Herts & Essex. So experience wise, I'll cede to you all matters South Africa and you're going to have to cede to me all matters Herts & Essex, capiche?

Lol WTF?!

I guess I unintentionally touched a nerve somehow by saying people speak English in Hertfordshire, Essex and Watford.

:huh:

Don't see how that even vaguely relates to Sarries or Dan Carter.

...Whatever :blink:

EhhhhSEEEHHHXX PRRRIIHAAADEEEE! INNIT!

chav.JPG

Looking at that picture below, it makes me wonder how Great Britain managed to conquer the world back in the day. :p

Latest posts