English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
2rcoaht.png

(source: http://www.warringtonwolves.org/match-centre?id=171518)

Who'd a thunk it?!

Wow good result, I was busy all weekend so didn't see the results but that has to be a lift for the Dragons.

Think it was equal parts Catalans stepping up and Warrington being poor - top result all the same

Scott Dureau is immense - he's struggling with an injury atm (left the pitch just after getting the winning try with a neck injury) - apparently the injury is nothing serious but it's stiff/sore - He's expected to be fit for the Wigan game though, which is handy!
Imagine if they managed to sneak past Wigan as well - beating the reigning champions and the table toppers in two weeks -the stuff dreams are made of :p

I'm always secretly cheering for the Dragons, seeing as they were the first Rugby League team i ever saw live (2009 at the Estadi Olímpic) Hopefully they can continue to pull out good wins and finish the season strong.

Warrington are unbeatable, aren't they? That's what Sky Sports seem to think.

Had a look at the Warrington fans forum on RLfans and up until just before the match they were all mouth about going to win both trophies and being the best - then after the match it was overrun with Wigan fans rubbing their noses in it :p

Warrington always seem to be cocky, hopefully this will bring them back down to earth.

Aye, winning the Challenge Cup two years on the trot is all well and good, but you need to back that up with a SL ***le in the past 50 odd years to be considered one of the top dogs :p

Warrington always seem to be cocky, hopefully this will bring them back down to earth.

Spot on.

It's because they've beaten us. That is being regarded by some of their fans as "the most important result in their history" as it puts a monkey off their back. 2/52 matches ain't bad....

[BLINK]Wigan Warriors 28 - 47 Catalans Dragons[/BLINK]

Wigan who? :lol:

Catalan are on fire, looking good for the future if they keep destroying teams like Wigan.

Hopefully they can continue it at home - they've looked stronger on the road than in Perp

Got Hull FC at home on the weekend, see if they can put one past them too :D

I will be rooting for them to make a playoff spot and maybe as a top seed. But of course the season is still young so i'm not going to get to overexcited just yet.

Done the double on Wigan now :D

Catalans Dragons 20 - 12 Wigan Warriors

The season could end now and I'd be happy :D

Latest posts