• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CCC Rampage boots for a prop. Your thoughts?

They have a full heal which is often good for a prop. I haven't had any experience with them, nor have I seen anyone with them but they seem to be good.

I play hooker, but I did use those boots last season. I thought they were really comfy and they do give you good grip at scrum time. They also lasted alot longer than most pairs of boots I've had.

If your a more mobile prop who likes to get about the park aswell, you probably should get the mid or low cut versions. At hooker I wore the low cut one and I didn't have any problems.

They look nice, and so melon said, ankle suport is verry good for a prop.If I were you, I'd take a look on these ( http://www.rugbyimports.com/SIDESTEP_HI__H...e-38ad0a75fb7d) gilbert too, I use them and I'm realy happy with the performance (I'm also a front row) :
[/b]

Ankle support is good however after dislocating the ankle and braking my thiba I doubt ill ever return to ankle boots again!

Full heel boots for a player who likes to be mobile can have implications like my injury! Doc told me it was down to full heel why i broke my thiba because the boot supporter the ankle! He suggested to me to wear low cut boots!

Latest posts