• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Celtic Crusaders' Super League Bid Video

Great video...

very compliments to the Celtic Crusaders.

just a couple of questions...:

1) who is that very sweet blond girl...?

&

2) who is the player who scored the final try of the video..?

that try was outstanding !!!!

1) That woman is Sara Elgan (she's married to Simon Easterby, Irish Union Back Rower)

2) No idea.

Nice little video, if crusaders get given the chance to be involved in the super league, it will be very hard to stay faithful to saints. lol.

Oh, just a shout out to my mate, look out for the lad who scored a good try at around 2.29 in the video clip. That's my mate Tom Burnell. He's only 18 and come straight from the academy.
Promising player i hope.

Good Video

I for one would make the effort to watch the Crusaders at thier new stadium on the outskirts of Bridgend!

Wales have produced some good players : Lee Briers, Kenny Cunningham and Iestyn Harris!

Having the franchise would boost the sports popularity in Wales, would benefit the local economy and create new rivalries in the current Super League!

It won't let me watch this video it says:
This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.[/b]
Any help???

All you need to do is register and send the bloke a request to be his mate and then you can watch it!

A good point, I think he's hidden it because it aint meant to be seen, odd I know but I think its a dirty copy!!!

Latest posts