• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cena suffers serious neck injury

While I never like to see anyone get injured like this, I'm just glad he's out of the WWE; he was one of the factors that drove me from watching the show...
Best of luck to him, anyway.

If he contracted the serious injury at Summerslam, how the hell did he do a half hour fight with DiBiase and Rhodes the next day?

I call this kayfabe bullshit.

Still don't buy it.

But look on the bright side, would love to see Rey Mysterio doing a 619 on the Animal.

i said this at smacktalks forum but ill say it again

This injury could be fake in the story line because he has a new film coming up next year and will begin filming soon.. funny he just got injured.

Remember Kane who broke his larnxy or something that was storyline so that he could film see no evil.

im not saying this is completley fake but i think its just storyline.

Yeah its known in the industry as "kayfabe" Vince McMahon for example recently suffered a "kayfabe" injury when that screen fell on him while he was doing his "money money money" promotion or whatever.

On the other hand, there are injuries which do happen which is known as "legit". The reason why Randy Orton has been out for so long has been because he seriously did do his collarbone in during that match against HHH.

i remember when the game tore his leg in 2001/02 and continued to fight even getting the walls of jericho on him lol...he got a massive ovation when he returned on raw 8 months later.

Latest posts