• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Central Unions Squad

B

Bull

Central Cheetahs training group: Wian du Preez, Ollie le Roux, Trevor Leota, CJ van der Linde, Jannie du Plessis, Corniel van Zyl, Barend Pieterse, Darron Nell, Ryno van der Merwe, Kabamba Floors, Michael Claassens, Falie Oelschig, Willem de Waal, Meyer Bosman, Keith Lowen, Dale Heidtmann, Chris Kruger, Alwyn Hollenbach, Eddie Fredericks, Bevin Fortuin, Gaffie du Toit, Giscard Pieterse, Rory Duncan, Bian Vermaak, Hendro Scholtz, Sinethemba Zweni, Barry Goodes, Gavin Passens, Os du Randt, Juan Smith, CJ van der Linde (all FS Cheetahs), Ockert van Zyl (Griffons), Tiaan Liebenberg, Christiaan van Rooyen, Gareth Krause, Frans Viljoen, Heinrich Stride, Nicky van der Walt, Wayne van Heerden, Tertius Carse, Eben Olivier, Vuyani Dlomo, Ronnie Cooke (all Griquas)

Some of the those names make me think the Cats will be even weaker this year.

I hope the Cheetahs do well and justify to all the critics that SA can feild another side.

wasnt tony brown playing for them? what south african team is he with now?

I thought they would if they have to resort to foreign flyhalfs past their use-by dates.

The diffirence between the Bulls and other Unions is SA is that the Bulls manage their young playes and talent pools, where as other unions think they can build a team with buying players.

Originally posted by Bull@Nov 18 2005, 10:04 PM
The diffirence between the Bulls and other Unions is SA is that the Bulls manage their young playes and talent pools, where as other unions think they can build a team with buying players.
that is what i seem to notice when watching SA Rugby the bulls always seem to have a good core of young guns coming up.

The same thing happens in NA sport especially with ice Hockey. The Detroit Red Wings consistently have a strong abse of young players coming in through the ranks but also being supplemented by a core of veterans to give them experience. Infatcx the next generation of Red Wing superstars is coming through now. In Henrik Zetterberg, Pavel Datsyuk, Jiri Fischer, etc. These players are supplemented with core players such as Niklas Lidstrom, Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Chris Chelios.

the cats will still be much netter than the sharks, and probably the cheetahs as well, still got a strong squad

you guys will benefit with 2 samoans in your team woot woot hahahha

whats the foreign policy on this things?

isnt it like 3 overseas players per team?....i reckon they should bump to 4 players

i reckon every team will beniefit more,if they take advantage of this

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 25 2005, 01:17 AM
you guys will benefit with 2 samoans in your team woot woot hahahha

whats the foreign policy on this things?

isnt it like 3 overseas players per team?....i reckon they should bump to 4 players

i reckon every team will beniefit more,if they take advantage of this
yeah apart from samoa, tonga and fiji!

good to see you back chiro

Latest posts