London%20Irish.png

09/04/2016, 20:05
BT Sports
Grenoble.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Connacht.png

09/04/2016, 21:05
FR4/BT Sports/beIn Sports

Sale Sharks: 15. Mike Haley, 14. Tom Brady, 13. Sam James, 12. Johnny Leota, 11. Nev Edwards, 10. Danny Cipriani, 9. Peter Stringer, 1. Ross Harrison, 2. Tommy Taylor, 3. Vadim Cobilas, 4. Bryn Evans, 5. Andrei Ostrikov, 6. Cameron Neild, 7. Magnus Lund (c), 8. TJ Ioane

Replacements: 16. Neil Briggs, 17. Eifion Lewis Roberts, 18. Brian Mujati, 19. Jonathan Mills, 20. David Seymour, 21. James Mitchell, 22. Joe Ford, 23. Mark Jennings.

Montpelier: 15. Jesse Mogg; 14. Timoci Nagusa, 13. Anthony Tuitavke, 12. Frans Steyn, 11. Benjamin Fall; 10. Benjamin Lucas, 9. Benoit Paillaugue; 1. Mikheil Nariashvili, 2. Bismarck Du Plessis, 3. Jannie Du Plessis, 4. Paul Willemse, 5. Thibaut Privat, 6. Fulgence Ouedraogo, 7. Wiaan Liebenberg, 8. Akapusi Qera
16. Mickael Ivaldi, 17. Yvan Watremez, 18. Davit Kubriashvili, 19. Robins Tchale Watchou, 20. Kelian Galletier, 21. Cameron Wright, 22. Robert Ebersohn, 23. Anthony Floch

Gonna be a MASSIVE ask to come away with this!
Surprised that we've started Harrison - Fridge has scrummaged far better than him this season, and going up against the du Plessis brothers is gonna be huge.
Also would've started Seymour over Lund - I think Maggie's starting for the lineout option, though. It's certainly not because he speaks French and can translate the calls, as there's barely a Frenchman in that side :p

Think it's 8 in the 23,

We've got 10 academy products and another 5 EQP

Think it's 8 in the 23,

We've got 10 academy products and another 5 EQP

Being a pedant, it's 7 (by birth) and one FQP (Fulgence Ouedraogo). The bench certainly bails out the starting XV. None of the uncapped non-French players have been in France for long enough to qualify on residence, but may be FQPs through the parent / grandparent route. My eight is as follows:

Benjamin Fall
Benoît Paillaugue
Thibaut Privat
Fulgence Ouedraogo (FQP)
Mickael Ivaldi
Yvan Watremez
Kélian Galletier
Anthony Floch

Yes I was bored!

We have rotated massively and would have done more if not for restrictions. Symons and Tonks and Williams rested. 2 9s on the bench as back replacements.

Just seen Roberts is starting for them and we've the England u18 fly half Brophy Clews playing at 12. This could get messy for us quins by 30

Last edited:
Wow,
TMO for two players colliding in the air and no one got red carded!
Since when was common sense allowed in rugby?!

Excellent line from Brady,
Tigers lot will be happy with that.

Cockroaches will be happy with the hands from Cips, and also how well Taylor is striking the ball (easily the best in England in the scrum)

This is the first time in an age that I have watched rugby on Sky.

I have not missed the stuttering drivel of Dewi at all!

This is the first time in an age that I have watched rugby on Sky.

I have not missed the stuttering drivel of Dewi at all!

I like that Dewi's a Sale fan but sometimes he's a bit naff with it :lol:
When Haley kicked it out on the full he was like "That kick was....I mean, he didn't....erm...well I think that he probably....well, the kick.....wasn't great"

Grenoble:
15. Gio Aplon
14. Tino Nemani
13. Chris Farrell
12. Nigel Hunt
11. Lucas Dupont
10. Jonathan Wisniewski
9. Charl McLeod

1. Sona Taumalolo
2. Loick Jammes
3. Dayna Edwards
4. Ben Hand (captain)
5. Peter Kimlin
6. Steven Setephano
7. Mahamadou Diaby
8. Rory Grice

Replacements:
16. Paulin Mas
17. Fabien Barcella
18. Rossouw de Klerk
19. Mathias Marie
20. Fabien Alexandre
21. Lilian Saseras
22. Fabrice Estebanez
23. Fabien Gengenbacher

Connacht:
15. Matt Healy
14. Niyi Adeolokun
13. Robbie Henshaw
12. Bundee Aki
11. Danie Poolman
10. Shane O'Leary
9. Kieran Marmion

1. Denis Buckley
2. Tom McCartney
3. Finlay Bealham
4. Ultan Dillane
5. Andrew Browne
6. Sean O'Brien
7. Eoin McKeon
8. John Muldoon (captain)

Replacements:
16. Dave Heffernan
17. Ronan Loughney
18. JP Cooney
19. Quinn Roux
20. James Connolly
21. John Cooney
22. Peter Robb
23. Fionn Carr

Referee: Matthew Carley [RFU].

From what I can tell that's a pretty much first choice 15 for Grenoble. 4 French players starting for the record. Interested to see how Chris Farrell goes. Connacht are missing a few players like O'Halloran, three out-halfs, and Ah You, and have made the odd decision to put Matt Healy who is tiny, defensively poor, and rarely if ever plays 15 at Fullback. My money would be on Grenoble.

Aye, Connacht's "Leicester" run is up! They're getting the injuries that Leicester aren't in the BPL, they'll do well to get a home semi in the pro 12. Have a snowball's chance here, Baldy McHeadhurts will have his players set up well, determined to beat an Irish team.

Think Munster will do them next weekend too. No out half no party it's as simple as that. Weak back three today, poor 10, but a fairly settled pack and a good front row.

Two quite poor teams who have been quite defensively poor, but they're not afraid to offload to be fair.

Latest posts