English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
tqv1m2X.png

Looking forward to seeing Sale and Cips for the first time this season tonight!

We're trying too hard here,
It's an important game but we just need to calm down a bit

Think it is quite impressive performance (the team and Cips) and shame it is against a Welsh team as effort is probably wasted!!!

Unless Dragons find a scrum in the next hour, this is going to be a massacre......

The worrying thing for Dragons' scrum is that we've got our first choice props on the bench to come on later!

Good to see Magnus has let his hair grow even longer!! Looked very weird in t shirt and helmet on his Harley in Biarritz.....

Don't forget the handlebar moustache as well!

150th game for Sale tonight, as well - top lad.

24 - 0 at halftime, can't ask for more than that.
Hopefully we keep the pressure on in the 2nd, we've often had a habit of dropping off after the break.

God I hate that......welsh player pushing Mujati on to the wrong side of the ruck and then held him down with forearm across the back of his neck to get the penalty.....duly given!

Ref is pretty good all round though......

And that is why Cips should be in the 23.......

First time for me to see Beaumont, Taylor, James etc and all impressive but as I say against a Welsh team.

Cips was immense with 100% kick rate with a couple on the touch line.

He and one or two others were very creative with deft kick and collects through the Dragons back line.

The whole attitude, camaraderie and intent would make me want to drag myself out to West Manchester for an evening kick off.

Can Sale keep their young lads? That is the question!

God damn it Quins. Why decide to be useless in this bloody game...

Even we didn't lose like that out there!

Terrible refereeing ruined the game tonight. I liked whitehouse the last few times I've watched him but the breakdown was a right mess tonight, as was the scrum and had a lot to do with the result.

Last edited:
I take your Botica, and raise you a Alex Cuthbert...

Cuthbert doesn't start in a pivotal position though.

More seriously, I haven't been paying attention to the groups, but looking at the team Quins sent out I'm guessing the result didn't matter one iota to them.

Terrible refereeing ruined the game tonight. I liked whitehouse the last few times I've watched him but the breakdown was a right mess tonight, as was the scrum and had a lot to do with the result.

5 tries to 0 enough said.

Latest posts