• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenge Cup 2007

Just dug out the Catalans shirt I bought in Perpignian last year in preparation for tomorrow:D

Wasn`t it smth like 19 to nil for the Catalans against St Helens a few weeks ago?

Well. sorry i`m not that constructive as your new stadium! By the way, is Everton going to play there aswell?

Not seen it yet but Dan kindly informed me:

Saints 30 - 8 Catalans

Can't wait to watch the game.

Hey, what about the new St Helen stadium? Details pls! I am not ******** you, i would like to hear more about that!

P.S: A pom told me that St Helen always manage to play well in decisive games!

oh take off those cherry and white specs jeffb - you should be happy the Cup isn't going to France...

B) :p

Les Cats played well for the first 25 minutes or so, but you knew in the end Stain's power would win in the end

Wasn`t it smth like 19 to nil for the Catalans against St Helens a few weeks ago?

Well. sorry i`m not that constructive as your new stadium! By the way, is Everton going to play there aswell?

[/b]

http://www.sthelensstadium.com/

Everton are building their own stadium (thank God.) All the details about the proposed new stadium can be found on that website.

I am delighted about the result, albeit in a poor final, and I will be writing up my report after the homecoming tomorrow.

It wasn't the greatest - whether or not that's down the stadium or the total acceptance by everyone that Saints were going to win I can't be too sure about.

Everton is the first Liverpool team!

Anyway, that site is not showing the stadium! Wigan has a new stadium long before you even thought about it! So do Huddersfield and Leeds!

By the way, your current stadium looks nice regarding the fact that all St Helen supporters are like 20 k or less!

Yeah, that proves how much you know about your town!

Listen to me - Everton were there first!

Latest posts