Batley 28-24 Hunslet
Catalans Dragons 40-38 Bradford
Doncaster 18-32 Gateshead
Featherstone 54-16 Wath Brow
Hull 18-22 Salford
Keighley 20-64 Castleford
Leeds 18-22 St Helens
Oldham 60-30 FC Lezignan-Corbieres

Big raps to Saints for a fantastic performance and making mugs out of Leeds for the second time in as many weeks.

watched the second half of the catalans game. i forgot how wierd league can be at times. crackin game but wow there were some stupid tries

I thought James Graham was absolutely immense yesterday for saints. It's obvious who's the best side in Super League at this stage of the season, even if the table doesn't show it.

They aren't as good as we are. They keep beating us in grand finals but there should be no doubt in anyone's mind about who the better team is. Keeping in mind that we did all this without Sean Long too.

GG I agree - Jammer had a huge game.

It seems that the challenge cup doesn't have as many upsets as the FA Cup the super league sides flog the national league sides etc etc and i cant remember the last time a super league side got knocked off by a NL side.

It seems that barrow gave the lads a good run for there money though. :)

Hull KR beat Warrington in 2006. That's the last NL team that beat a Super League team that I can remember. I do agree though, very rare it happens.

Latest posts