• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 1 Pool 4 (Treviso, Tigers, Munster, Stade)

Dat swerving from Goneva.

Don't know why Fiji insist on playing him at 13.

Dat swerving from Goneva.

Don't know why Fiji insist on playing him at 13.

Because they have an absolute heap of quality strike running wingers and decide to shoehorn as many of them as possible in the backline. Last year they were playing Nadolo at 12. You're right though, he's mediocre particularly defensively at 13.

What did Parisse do wrong?
For me, Ben Youngs was doing his usual running sideways with the ball before passing and got caught. I must have missed something.

The cheekiest of cheeky tries!

Love the American Football-esque blocking from the other Tigers player :D

I'm happy with the BP and above all very frustrated by all missed opportunities to score tries.

Why not trying to score a try in the last minute?

They returned 4 or 5 in our 22 for three tries scored. What efficiency! It's the opposite for us.

But I especially liked the fluidity of passes in the first half. We see that Mauger is back. Big game of all players despite the lack of efficiency but especially great match from Mike and Owen Williams, Goneva, Cole.

One thing about Mauger.......why is it pronounced Major??? Whenever i read it I think Mow-Gurr

Matthew Tait is still quick. He has to be considered for the 6N.

Good result to get the BP in horrendous conditions. CJ Stander said he is considering letting someone else be motm in a match he plays in eventually, just not anytime soon.

Latest posts