• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 1 Pool 4 (Treviso, Tigers, Munster, Stade)

Conditions and the opposition dictate that one cannot really gain an insight into the real ability of this Leicester team......like the intent they have brought into it though!!

Ps have to feel sorry for the Tigers traveling supporters though.....crap game and weather!! Hope the vino and Italiano food make up for it!!!

Good win especially at the offensive bonus and point spread.

I only saw the first 30 minutes and the last 18. On what I saw, I liked the scrum that hurts the Italian (with a very good Ayerza and Balmain). The entrance to Ben Youngs has brought a lot of speed. What a beautiful try Telusa Veainu (2nd) and Bateman had fun in his try.

Otherwise we took time to get into the game and our game launches on the lineouts were not effective enough. Many hands errors too. I like Catchpole, he played little, but he advanced on each impact.

It's very good for us, and I agree with you Tigs. The recruitment this season is really good.

Two bonus point wins for Tigers is encouraging, but what will they get out of the back to back games with Munner?
I think there'll both be home wins with losing bonus points, which I think is reasonable to expect.

They should be hot favourites to beat us at Welford Road and have strong chance in Thomond. I'd believe it's Leicesters pool to loose

Latest posts