• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 1 Pool 5 (Bath, Leinster, Toulon, Wasps)

This game is lost, stick Ringrose on, let him get the experience.

Also Mullan and Cooper-Wooley have looked brilliant this year.

Mullan is having a field day at the scrum.
JCW does look to be getting back to his best as well - going to have some tough choices to make at prop going fowards, which is only ever a good thing, really.

Robson really needs to move.

He hasn't hit his stride yet at wasps and with Simpson so far ahead he prob won't at all.

Harsh Maul call there - too early. But I'll take that.

Yeah, Robson doing his best to sabotage this game

- - - Updated - - -

Uh-oh - Mcintyre is on. Next scrum will be interesting

Wasps getting the nudge the last few scrums to be fair.

Yeah - pleased with that! Don't get me wrong Mcintyre is a good player, particularly in the loose, but his scrummaging can go vary.

If I was Leinster fan I'd be part livid with this performance, part completely baffled by the nature of their performance

What I like about Robson is his quick fire passes. It can make such a difference. In contrast Simpson takes his team and his somewhat ponderous with his movements.

Yeah - pleased with that! Don't get me wrong Mcintyre is a good player, particularly in the loose, but his scrummaging can go vary.

If I was Leinster fan I'd be part livid with this performance, part completely baffled by the nature of their performance

I'm pretty much just annoyed about it at the moment, there's a lot of injuries (5 starters lost before the game and 3 within 43 minutes) but the complete lack of intensity for most of the game and the huge amount of unforced errors is just plain unexcusable. We'll need to see an absolutely massive improvement for the next games to have any chance of getting out of the pool.

Latest posts