• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 3 Pool 1 (Oyonnax, Saracens, Toulouse, Ulster)

Wait until he's selected to play for England on "form" and they sell some sort of comeback kid story.

Rather see Wayne Rooney out there than Ashie.

I don't mind Ashton if he is given the freedom to track in field. Saints, Saracens and England under Johnson gave him that opportunity. He's a class finisher looking high in confidence at the moment.

I don't mind Ashton if he is given the freedom to track in field. Saints, Saracens and England under Johnson gave him that opportunity. He's a class finisher looking high in confidence at the moment.

If Ashton is there then Rokoduguni isn't. Roko is better is every single aspect of being a winger than Ashton

England backline of

9) Youngs
10) Farrell
11) Ashton
12) Barritt
13) Manu
14) May
15) Goode

Showing great progress from the backline that was playing 4 or so years ago.

It's just as retarded as when people say that Banahan should be picked whenever he gets into some good form.

It's just as retarded as when people say that Banahan should be picked whenever he gets into some good form.

I think he would really add to the rugby skills of Farrell, Ashton, goode, barritt and tuilagi.

Add in banahan and that's a bunch of players with less skills than dan Carters 2nd cousin!

Looks like the squad and the spectators of Toulouse have given up on Europe!! Never seen so many empty seats for a home match.....

No ones calling for him, but if he's called up I won't be ****** off.

Tyrone Howe and Greenwood saying that he is not a bad call.....Will saying Oik was "murdered" after the NZ tour because he was seen as a defensive problem in the system then in use. Now Gustard is coach, that weakness disappears!!

WA-HOOO!

It's a game at least.

Yeah a game but it should never have been as ST are absolute **** at the moment and this team was certainly not special in anyway!! What took Ulster so long...........

Yeah a game but it should never have been as ST are absolute **** at the moment and this team was certainly not special in anyway!! What took Ulster so long...........

Like cats, we like to play with our prey... sadly blew the TBP doing so, disgraceful lack of professionalism, Kiss out.

Latest posts