• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 3 Pool 3 (Glasgow, Saints, Racing, Scarlets)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
zJUuXon.png

Glasgow.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Scarlets.png

12/12/2015, 13:00
Live on beIN & Sky Sports
Northampton.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Racing%20M%datro.png

12/12/2015, 16:15
Live on BT Sports & beIN Sports

Interesting to see Lawes starting at 6 for Saints.
Paterson has more experience/more recent experience of playing backrow than Lawes but stays in he donkey row.

If Eddie Jones is watching then Foden and Burrell can wave bye bye to their England prospects!

Really happy to see Harrison taking his opportunity well - tackles, carries and rucks well and aggressively.

I know it's cliched to say, when a player has other interests/opportunities outside of rugby, but is Foden's heart in this?
He looks so uninterested.

Edit: Cracking finish from Burrell, if the TMO gives it.

I got criticised for saying the same thing about him and Haskell a year or two ago, as I recall.

That was a no try for me.

Think that is slightly unfair on Foden he has been having a very good start to season IMO.

I know it's cliched to say, when a player has other interests/opportunities outside of rugby, but is Foden's heart in this?
He looks so uninterested.

Edit: Cracking finish from Burrell, if the TMO gives it.

I assume you've not watched any of the other saints games? He's been epic in all of them.

And to argue your point above, all rugby players have interests outside of rugby. All of them have businesses, or study. You just only hear about the celebrity style ones.

I haven't, really.
Do remember being impressed with him when I've seen him, though.
Why is he half arsing everything so much today, then?
It's not even like he's trying but playing badly.

That try was an absolute belter, but I think the best part was the really simple scissor move between Rokocoko and Imhoff to finish it off.
Superb.

True - non-Black-hair dreadlocks are some of the most disgusting things you'll ever see.

Looks like Carters settled in well. And looks like he choose not a bad outfit for his European retirement.

Could this lot make it to the finals? Plenty of ex NZ players in that team and a few other decent players aswell. Even Roko looked decent which surprised me a bit.

I havent seen their playing roster but doesnt look like enough overseas players to take it out to me. A couple short.:rolleyes:

Latest posts