• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 3 Pool 4 (Treviso, Tigers, Munster, Stade)

I retract my Bradley statement. Kind of based it largely off the end of his Connacht tenure which was a bit stagnant but his pedigree is better than I realised. Forgot he was the one who brought Edinburgh way further than talent should have allowed.

Bradley??? That name is a swear word around Edinburgh!! The semi final was achieved despite Bradley not because of him!!!

'Rugby' under Bradley was completely unwatchable, it was such a painful period at the club that despite being a season ticket holder I stopped going to games I just couldn't sit and watch the life and soul being sucked out. The player management was appalling, their fitness fell away and goodness knows how the man though as it was unfathomable that he would say the things he did in interviews.

For the always sleepy and clueless SRU to actually take action and end his contract early is proof enough of how appalling he was! 2 years later and we are just recovering, makes my blood boil with rage thinking about his time here, I feel for you if you do take that route!

Bradley??? That name is a swear word around Edinburgh!! The semi final was achieved despite Bradley not because of him!!!

'Rugby' under Bradley was completely unwatchable, it was such a painful period at the club that despite being a season ticket holder I stopped going to games I just couldn't sit and watch the life and soul being sucked out. The player management was appalling, their fitness fell away and goodness knows how the man though as it was unfathomable that he would say the things he did in interviews.

For the always sleepy and clueless SRU to actually take action and end his contract early is proof enough of how appalling he was! 2 years later and we are just recovering, makes my blood boil with rage thinking about his time here, I feel for you if you do take that route!

Well it's good to hear another perspective on it anyway. He wouldn't be our head coach regardless. Probably defence if we base it off what he's doing with Georgia right now.

With both hands on the ball and all knees on ground, for the 5th time, Owens says play on to the irishs. No penalty cos he said "sorry", just unbielivable. What a joke.

1 penalty in 10 minutes for munster, after a red card not given for an obvious horrible foul on sempere without even askin for video, then forward pass and offside, and still nothing.
Finally, owens gives one to sf after a french guy made a fould on ground to get the ball back.
This ref makes any rugby game unwatchable.

Oh ****ing give over

Latest posts