• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 3 Pool 5 (Bath, Leinster, Toulon, Wasps)

Toulon have made some crap signings this season

Maybe, maybe not but what is missing are the basics being done properly and their really failing to play as a team.

Cannot understand the centre partnership but that is nothing anyway if you cannot get the ball!

Lastly, fitness is a problem and unless they wake up and stick some points on the board, this could be a heavy beating!

Agreed! Toner does not join a maul he falls into it straight off his feet!!

Armitage further enhancing his reputation there.

Losing Te'o could be very bad.

Delon really is a bad natured little prick. Senseless cheap shot penalties like that really get under my skin

Armitage D is a dick and the sooner he is out of the game permanently, the better the game will be for it!!

Maybe, maybe not but what is missing are the basics being done properly and their really failing to play as a team.

Cannot understand the centre partnership but that is nothing anyway if you cannot get the ball!

Lastly, fitness is a problem and unless they wake up and stick some points on the board, this could be a heavy beating!

Nah they have.

Signing Cooper and Matt feking Stevens for starters.

They didn't win but fair play Leinster. They put heart in and left enough out there to show they're not finished. Yes there done regards this competition but shouldn't be written off as a team in general v

Such ****, absolute capitulation in the second half. If the eerie silence in the stadium for the last 15 minutes of that game doesn't cop this team on nothing will.

He will have seriously buggered his chances with that display. I was prepared to accept some defencive liability for his attacking game but his attacking game has gone down the toilet and his defence is absolutely dire. Farrell and Cipriani competing for the 10 shirt if Eddie Jones was serious about him looking at all players as a clean slate...

Does that include Hughes Olyy?^^ He has been very good too, that double smash on Ford and Eastmond was brilliant.

Denton butchering a strong try scoring opportunity whilst handing Wasps a try has been bad for the contest. Wasps look impressive though, still would want Piutau at FB if I was picking the side, he needs more ball.

To be fair Eatsmond did really well . Although smashing Ford probably took the edge off a bit . Anyone for Farrell at out half ? Haha

He will have seriously buggered his chances with that display. I was prepared to accept some defencive liability for his attacking game but his attacking game has gone down the toilet and his defence is absolutely dire. Farrell and Cipriani competing for the 10 shirt if Eddie Jones was serious about him looking at all players as a clean slate...
I know farrell is the form 10 but would really like Cipriani in there he could be quality behind a great pack and with players like jj/daly and slade/ tuilagi outside him. Shame he's lost abit of form atm

Latest posts