• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 5 Pool 4 (Treviso, Tigers, Munster, Stade)

Wow some freaky results could happen next week and Munster could qualify. Ha it'd be extremely freaky results but who knows

Thacker has packed on some serious mass,
Just needs some platform boots to make him a bit taller and he'll be set.

"Ferrari's back in the garage"

He's been waiting to say that since he was announced in the side :lol:

Kitto looks a good acquisition as well.

Just googled him and he said that he wanted to go to Tigers because they were the 2nd highest rated club (behind Crusaders, his home side) in Rugby 08, so he always used to play as them against his mates :lol:

Kitto looks a good acquisition as well.

Just googled him and he said that he wanted to go to Tigers because they were the 2nd highest rated club (behind Crusaders, his home side) in Rugby 08, so he always used to play as them against his mates :lol:

Yep I remember hearing his interview where he said that.

That was the best rugby game.

Why can't someone do a HD version of that damn it.

First start in 15 months and it's encouraging.

You can tell Mauger has worked with his awareness and distribution.

Promising start for England.

This will be Cranes last season for us.

Esp with Underhill coming.

Underhill is coming ? Or you taking the **** ?

Underhill is coming ? Or you taking the **** ?
He's taking the Michael.

I don't think Underhill's going anywhere until his degree's done.
He's doing economics, as well, so it's not like you could tempt him to switch to Loughborough if he was doing a sports related one.

He's taking the Michael.

He's doing economics, as well, so it's not like you could tempt him to switch to Loughborough if he was doing a sports related one.

Loughbrough score higher than Cardiff in economics.

He's taking the Michael.

Plenty of ways to do a degree though. Exeter uni economics is rated higher than Cardiff.......

Loughbrough score higher than Cardiff in economics.

Surprised at that!
I always got the impressing Luffbra was Sports Sports Sports and not much else.

I'd still be very surprised if he moved, but if the RFU guys had a word and said he'd be wise to, then who knows.

Also, the thing with qualifying for Wales is isn't the rules three years of "continuous residence"? If he's going back the England over the summer/at Christmas/at Easter, does that count as continuous residence in Wales?

He'd need to stay in Wales for a season post-degree regardless, to qualify, so hopefully that doesn't come about.

Last edited:
Surprised at that!
I always got the impressing Luffbra was Sports Sports Sports and not much else.

I'd still be very surprised if he moved, but if the RFU guys had a word and said he'd be wise to, then who knows.

Also, the thing with qualifying for Wales is isn't the rules three years of "continuous residence"? If he's going back the England over the summer/at Christmas/at Easter, does that count as continuous residence in Wales?

He'd need to stay in Wales for a season post-degree regardless, to qualify, so hopefully that doesn't come about.
tbh, if I were him, I would suspend my studies to play professional rugby easy. Rugby careers are short and you can go back and get a degree when you're finished. I don't think he anticipated developing so rapidly back when he signed onto a course, but now it kind of makes sense to come back to England on a lucrative contract.

Not like he can't switch uni, or do a course and play rugby at the same time.

Latest posts