• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - Rd 6 Pool 4 (Treviso, Tigers, Munster, Stade)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
zJUuXon.png

Benetton.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Munster.png

24/01/2016, 14:00
Live on Sky Italia & BT Sports
Paris.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Leicester.png

24/01/2016, 14:00
Live on beIn Sports & BT Sports

Tigers taking this seriously want 2nd place I guess.

Leicester Tigers (v Stade Francais, away, Sunday 2pm local time, 1pm UK time)
15 Mathew Tait
14 Adam Thompstone
13 Manu Tuilagi
12 Matt Smith
11 Telusa Veainu
10 Freddie Burns
9 Ben Youngs
1 Marcos Ayerza
2 Tom Youngs (c)
3 Dan Cole
4 Dom Barrow
5 Graham Kitchener
6 Mike Fitzgerald
7 Tom Croft
8 Lachlan McCaffrey

Replacements
16 Harry Thacker
17 Logovi'i Mulipola
18 Fraser Balmain
19 Sebastian De Chaves
20 Laurence Pearce
21 Sam Harrison
22 Tommy Bell
23 Peter Betham

It's going to be tight, but Tigers could get first place seeding if they win with a bp and Sarries and Racing lose, so you bet they're taking it seriously!!!
C'mon Tigers!

Hope Tigers win. And by more than 7. Munster can still crazily qualify.

Munster to qualify . Tiger hopefully win by more than 7 and other games go our way

What other games need to go your way?

Quite easy to work out.
If munster get to 15 points and finish 2nd in group, no more than 2 out of the following to better them;
1.Ulster
2. Runner up in group 2
3 Northampton or Glasgow.(whoever finishes 2nd)
4 Wasps

Last edited:
what a game from Stade Français. They're getting their rugby back from last season.

Hahahaha Clancy is a joke.

How could he give that try? He said "Oh I think he reached the line the second time" - Literally the definition of double movement! The TMO was even in the process of telling him that there was multiple movements when Clancy interrupted him.

Dayglo et al saying that because of the Ashton ban that the Cole "incident" is worth a ban is ridiculous.
They don't seem to understand that Ashton deliberately grabbed a guy around the head, regardless of whether he intentionally put his hand near his eyes.

Hahahaha Clancy is a joke.

How could he give that try? He said "Oh I think he reached the line the second time" - Literally the definition of double movement! The TMO was even in the process of telling him that there was multiple movements when Clancy interrupted him.

I'm still bemused as to how it was given.

In fairness, after the double movement, it did at least reach the line without a triple movement due to the Stade player sitting on it... not sure it was still under control, but I'd have given it for the sheer comedy value of someone forcing the try scorer over their own line.

2 more Stade players are being looked at for contact around the eyes (on Cole and Ayerza) Slimani & Sakaria Taulafo. EPCR to study video evidence today. Citing officer was in Tigers changing rooms after the game and found marks around both players eyes.

They showed the Cole one on TV - looks way worse than Ashtons. Don't think it was intentional but he full on had his finger in Cole's eye.

Latest posts