• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - SF2 (Leicester Tigers vs Racing Metro 92)

Christ, the cheapest seats at this game are almost twice as expensive as the most expensive ticket for a SR game in NZ

Yeh and how many super rugby teams regularly have 20k crowds for regular season home games?

SR attendance figures are significantly higher than ours.

As has been said, SR average is about 20k, the prem's is more like 12k.

I'm calling BS on that.

Looking this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Super_Rugby_season

SA teams are the only ones to be averaging that

Attendances have been a lot better this season - some teams don't quite have stadiums of 20k seats either. Apart from the likes of the Kings/ Sunwolves attendances have been pretty good. Notably SA do put the averages up but NZ's attendances are pretty good considering the population.

Hurricanes average for this season, so far, is 13,251

Nah it's not.

Their first home game was at Palmerston North hence the low first crowd.

=15494

and if you take out that 1st game it's 17904. We get more at NZ derby matches logically (like last night) but 15386 isn't bad for a crowd in a game against one of the worst teams and Welly's history for poor turnouts. Definitely getting back to crowds we use to get.

Christ, the cheapest seats at this game are almost twice as expensive as the most expensive ticket for a SR game in NZ

That's bad. I got my tickets for the SR final last year for $55 each (and that was the 2nd best category).

Would take being 7 points behind.

Bring
slater on @6
Harrison on @9
Soonish
Croft and Mulipola later on.

Expect a pack of
1) Mulipola
2) Bateman
3) Cole
4) Slater
5) Kitchener/Barrow/Fitz
6) Croft
7) Thacker
8) McCaffrey

To potentially finish the game

For a team with ambitions to be the biggest club in the world, and to have their own indoor arena... Bringing 500 odd fans to a euro semi final is truly embarrassing. There are bigger crowds at schoolboy games in some places.

Haha, I love when teams refuse to use the ball in the scrum trying to get a penalty and then get penalised themselves.

Latest posts