English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Screenshot_20200926-114426.png

The opening of Thunderstruck is going to be playing on repeat in my head for the rest of time after this.

Kind of had the feel that whoever got a try would win it. Saracens haven't put Racing under any pressure over the last 20 minutes.

Vakatawa is some baller. Racing have played all the rugby, glad to see them get over and happy for Donncha and Zeebs.
Off topic the constant music in that stadium would **** me off so much especially if I was a player. Halftime I get but every break in play?

Still wondering why lewington didn't kick the ball and fell over picking it up instead.

Hopefully the other semis winner takes the cup,
Racing such an unlikeable club/group of players

Delighted with that result. As easy as it is to admire Saracens as being a brilliantly effective unit, the style they play with is horrible to watch.

It'd be great for the tournament to have a first time winner.

Hopefully the other semis winner takes the cup,
Racing such an unlikeable club/group of players
I see your point and also probably want the other semis winner to go the distance but I think they're a lot more tolerable than the 'wolf pack' to be fair. I don't mind them as I'm a huge fan of Ryan and I have a lot of time for Zebo. They also play some lovely rugby.

Anybody else think that Vakatawa was in front of the kicker?

No replay on TV (let alone officials) after the try awarded.

Which is odd
Tbh there were a few incidents/decisions I felt the TMO could have checked. However doesn't change the fact that the better team won.

Anybody else think that Vakatawa was in front of the kicker?

No replay on TV (let alone officials) after the try awarded.

Which is odd
It potentially was yeah. TV guy was very cute in not showing a replay of the kick on the big screen. Found Nigel's decision not to let the potential Racing try a few minutes before frustrating as well, but that's Owens' style to use the TMO as little as possible which I really can't stand to be honest.

Latest posts