Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
BzQcokcCAAQfYhY.jpg:large

Pretty nice.

I have to say that although I still think the full name is unbelievably ****ty - the new branding is very strong... probably the best in club union.
And the names make more sense when you drop the "European Rugby" and just call them the Champions/Challenge Cup - although, again, that would make more sense if the organistion behind them was called "European Rugby" instead of EPCR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Youtube and Google+ set to be "digital partners"... don't know whether that is some form of sponsorship or not.

The balls:

European%20Rugby%20Champions%20Cup%20GILBERT%20ball.jpg
European%20Rugby%20Challenge%20Cup%20GILBERT%20ball.jpg

Canterbury will supply the ref kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm presuming digital partners means official highlights will probably be on youtube, and some games live streamed?

They have an official channel as well, and i guess they'll be ho on the take downs as well.

I don't think youtube will mind that much if there are clips on YT - it's probably more about making sure that they aren't on things like DailyMotion and Vimeo.

agreed, it'll also be about monetising the clips that do go up....but a lot of it depends on the agreement....anyway, it's good news, as it means we'll probably be able to watch games as live post fact.

Latest posts