• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup final Saracens vs Racing 92

I don't get Owens. First he raises his hands as if "the ball is out" (which it was) kinda hinting the Racing player to go for it and the he penalizes him for going for it!

Nothing in that. Never a penalty

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't agreed with Owens decisions either way.

I hate Saracens and find them boring as **** but if this group of young English internationals can experience winning competitions and dealing with the pressure of the occasion then that can only be a good thing

I left the match at half time as it was really going nowhere!

I'm enjoying it.

- - - Updated - - -

If Saracens lose, only themselves to blame. Idiotic penalties.

Dull game and final. Still well done Sarries they deserve to win it. The better team of the two.

Congratulations to Sarries, best team in Europe this year. No doubt about that.

as a leicester fan that game was not as physical for sarries as i would of wanted it.

Next week is going to be very tough.

Total dominance, they did to racing 92 what racing 92 did to leicester - not my team but i thought they could struggle upfront today but how wrong i was, massive power and control, fair play and well done

English rugby on the up!

Poor day for me rugby-wise. First Stormers draw with the Sunwolves and now this. Can't argue that Saracens were on top in this game. Just wish we hadn't lost so many key players- wondering what might have been even if its a pointless thought. Our forwards were beaten though so its hard to imagine a much different scenario. Congrats to Saracens.

Bloody hell that was a dull game.

Sarries deserved it all the way, but jesus Racing did not help themselves at all with their gameplan. Their whole tactic just seemed to be to kick the ball downfield and hope. Even when they did get into a decent attacking position, they would all bunch up close to the ruck and not even bother trying to put any sort of width on the ball.

Of course the weather would've made it difficult to chuck the ball about, but they didn't even try! Barely saw the likes of Imhoff on the ball which is an utter waste!

Sarries have hit upon a winning strategy.. if you can't blow your opponents off the park, bore them to death.

yep, a bit like the all blacks vs south africa in the world cup in bad weather, play for teritory in a tight game against strong opposition and dominate the game, good tactics imo, even the best teams do it :)

you must agree smartcooky

Meh, Sarries know how to win games.
They're equally as capable of running in 6 tries or winning 6-0.

Latest posts