• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 1, Round 1 (Clermont, Munster, Sale, Saracens)

I f'kin love having Sam and Johnny back together in the midfield.
Getting hit by one then having the other come flying in must bloody hurt. It's like having an extra two flankers on defence.

I f'kin love having Sam and Johnny back together in the midfield.
Getting hit by one then having the other come flying in must bloody hurt. It's like having an extra two flankers on defence.

Can you go back to work Olyy?!!!

Think I can go back to cutting the grass......bloody hot though!!

The hell was thaaaaaat?!
Could see Cipriani saying he didn't want the ball

I'd say it was unbelievable but its Munster in Europe. Gutted for Sale, they deserved to win that game.

NYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNAAAAHHHHHHHHYEAAAAAHHHHHHH.
Seriously though, Sale deserved that, incredible opposition today, can't help but have the utmost respect for them. Real fans too, still singing after being gutted like that.

Get in there. Sale lived offside so delighted we got over line. Sale will win games in this pool. 4 wins will possibly top pool I think

Cipriani made a mess of possession and kept Munster within range. Sweet strike to win it and much deserved..Munster dominated second half.

Get in there. Sale lived offside so delighted we got over line. Sale will win games in this pool. 4 wins will possibly top pool I think

...........and Munster were constantly lying over the ball at the break down in the 2nd half...............all in the eye of the believer!!!

I'm seeing a lot of people (basically everyone but diehard Munster fans - half the Munster fans I've seen have said it was) saying that we really really should've been given the penalty try in the first half. Was it that obvious?
Need to wait for the game to go up on youtube or whatever.

Surely a yellow card for that hit on Rougerie?

Maybe not. Sarries started well, and well taken try from Ashton.

I'm seeing a lot of people (basically everyone but diehard Munster fans - half the Munster fans I've seen have said it was) saying that we really really should've been given the penalty try in the first half. Was it that obvious?
Need to wait for the game to go up on youtube or whatever.

I do not think so.......it was too far out and there were other players about!

O'Donnel was clumsy in trying to get the ball by going over the shoulder of Cusiter and then he actually knocked the ball back, at which stage the ref blew, another Sale player picked it up and touched down but play had stopped. The yellow was correct but only just!!

Latest posts