• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 1, Round 2 (Clermont, Munster, Sale, Saracens)

True but why qualify just to not concentrate on it?

We're taking it seriously, dont get me wrong - we've put out a first choice side both rounds.
It's more of a "if we lose its not really the end of the road" kind of deal.
This season we've been missing our first and second choice hookers, first choice lock, first choice blindside, first choice centres and first choice wing. We don't have the squad size to compete on two fronts - if we can qualify for top level euros next season we can attract more players and have a big enough squad to compte on two fronts, with injuries.

The players will go out tomorrow and give absolutely everything tomorrow, but if they don't get the result it's not going to be the end of the world.

We're taking it seriously, dont get me wrong - we've put out a first choice side both rounds.
It's more of a "if we lose its not really the end of the road" kind of deal.
This season we've been missing our first and second choice hookers, first choice lock, first choice blindside, first choice centres and first choice wing. We don't have the squad size to compete on two fronts - if we can qualify for top level euros next season we can attract more players and have a big enough squad to compte on two fronts, with injuries.

The players will go out tomorrow and give absolutely everything tomorrow, but if they don't get the result it's not going to be the end of the world.

Admittedly I took it kinda wrong. As stated English teams do take it serious every game unlike French at times. But understand your point and as you say ye have a lot of injuries and guys just back so tomorrow is tough enough. It would be regardless. Just my view is if ye replicate what I saw last week ye will win games in this pool.

Who does shaggy think he is not wearing the poppy? Has he no shane. This is why we invented chemical castration

Cipriani playing well so far.

:D well those first 2-3 plays were awful though. Sharks REALLY a presence at the bd. Let's see how long they can hold this up though...Lopez the best 10 in the world right now ?

:D well those first 2-3 plays were awful though. Sharks REALLY a presence at the bd. Let's see how long they can hold this up though...Lopez the best 10 in the world right now ?

Not sure I would go that far with Camomile but certainly a more than competent all round performance with that spectaculor chip/pick up truly outstanding!!

He's got to be in my Top 5 in the world atm. He can do almost no wrong, enormous on both Top 14 and Euro fronts since the start of the season. Knock on wood. Goin for that garden pi$s now err I mean, tea..

Brave rearguard action by Sale loooks to be over after 55 minutes and really, really hope they do not collapse in last quarter!

EDIt..........best match I have seen from Clancy!!!!!

Lopez is just on another planet right now. That kick pass for Nalaga...

Bad conversion miss though. Too bad.

Lopez is just on another planet right now. That kick pass for Nalaga...

Not bad but Cips had one in first half that Arscotte caught and was in for a try except for Abendanon's saving tackle!!!!!!!!

Would give you he is in the top 5 though @Big Ewis!!!

Not bad but Cips had one in first half that Arscotte caught and was in for a try except for Abendanon's saving tackle!!!!!!!!

Would give you he is in the top 5 though @Big Ewis!!!

yeah but then Cipriani proceeds to destroying a huge possession for his club with an aimless, stupid kick pass for an easy Nakaitaci grab and call.
And oh yes, I want Lopez for France no doubt. Trinh-Duc and Lopez should be our picks, no question.

yeah but then Cipriani proceeds to destroying a huge possession for his club with an aimless, stupid kick pass for an easy Nakaitaci grab and call.
And oh yes, I want Lopez for France no doubt. Trinh-Duc and Lopez should be our picks, no question.

Did cringe at that kick and shouted PATIENCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Did cringe at that kick and shouted PATIENCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Don't know if he heard you, but that's a noble initiative from your part. Clermont struggling to put them efforts into points. When's that try coming ?!!!

Clermont struggling to put them efforts into points. When's that try coming ?!!!
@Big Ewis what was that ??

Last edited by a moderator:
woooohooooo ROUGERIE !!! you fkng legend..that's a big boner. I mean, bonus.

can we stop with the double post please thank you...

yeah no issue, that @ Big Ewis as$hole was just being an impatient fk. Clermont got their tries, he's just being a little bish spoiled brat.

@Big Ewis what was that ??

Mentioning your previous comment..................a game that was goodish that became brilliant in the last 10 minutes to see the ASM backs come good.................feel really, really sorry for Sale.

Dewi really is a dick......Rougerie's mother is mayor when she is deputy mayor, Magnus Lund the Biarritz Viking when that is his brother etc etc etc etc etc etc.......please save me from this idiot!!!!

can we stop with the double post please thank you...

NO

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts