• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 1, Round 3 (Clermont, Munster, Sale, Saracens)

if by "classic" you mean a historical first in Clermont's favor, then I daren't disrupt your thoughts...:rolleyes:

More on the lines for few Munster guys this is the day their balls grow and chests expand and they put their names in another link to the long history of special days in Thomond Park

More on the lines for few Munster guys this is the day their balls grow and chests expand and they put their names in another link to the long history of special days in Thomond Park

that Thumond Park is really special, not a single Top 14 club winning there, that's something.

I just made this, it didn't take me long, just a couple of hours:

Munster at home vs French Clubs.jpg

I'm not sure whether these commentators have even looked at our team list.
Keep going on about how we've put out our strongest side etc., ignoring we're resting Leota and Braid, and are missing a number of first choice forwards and backs :huh:

I'm not sure whether these commentators have even looked at our team list.
Keep going on about how we've put out our strongest side etc., ignoring we're resting Leota and Braid, and are missing a number of first choice forwards and backs :huh:

Honestly shocked theyve even mentioned Sale. Saracens have risen up Skys favorite teams list in recent years

"Sale like to play without the ball. They see it as an attacking weapon."

Someone take the microphone away from that guy.

Cuets very lucky there - clear deliberate knock on for me.
Should've been a yellow and potentially even the sniff of a penalty try because Taylor was clean in.

So good to see Magnus back to full fitness.....that is some rolling maul they have got there!!

Did I just see Binny with a couple of support players get shunted backwards?

Awesome.

The hell was that defence?!

More missed tackles in that one run than the rest of the season

There was too big a gap at the end of the line out that he exploited but neither of the other two "misses" were down to the tacklers...more Charlie's dancing feet!!

Have to question - was Farrell's placement legal? Didn't look like momentum to me, looked like he "army crawled" his way towards the line in order to place it...

Hate to say it but I do think that he was still sliding as he placed the ball so would have to go with the decision being right!

Latest posts