• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 1, Round 3 (Clermont, Munster, Sale, Saracens)

Domingo looked like 2010 Domingo there...flashes of past domination. If he could do that on the regular..

- - - Updated - - -

Really?!!!!

well he doesn't lol, but he's a late bloomer some times in games. He looks fkng beautiful from the foot though tonight, just as good as at Sarries.

Wow, I was hoping Pat Howard might get some exposure to top class rugby as he is a promising young centre but starting this match? Munster must really be hurting in the centers!? I mean Howard didn't even play at center for WP in the Currie Cup and this was with both Jean de Villiers and Damian de Allende away with the Bokke.

It's wierd how Lopez was looking poor than just one kick, changed everything about him. He was confident throwing the ball round every single kick was perfect it's just so..... French, the passion and the flamboyance just grew. I haven't seen the tries yet so i will comment later on that.

A Munsterman saying that Munster are being physically beaten up at Thomond Park.....must have brought a bit of bile into Alan Quinlan's thoat to say that!!!

just wait for Munster to come choking Clermont in this second half, work the phases, seal the breakdown and score a try off a Murray boxkick.

Munsters kicking game is not working

thats just shocking

Last edited:
two horrible long kicks from Munster, but boy would we have profited from Parra playing tonight.... :/ hopefully Rado keeps it together and Lacrampe adds good dynamism to kill it off

happy to see Fritz Lee is showing is under global spotlight here. Behold, the most underrated 8 in the world.

PO'M going off may not be a bad thing, he's been shocking.

Sorry thought you were talking about POC not POM!!!

At 35 and two prior seasons that have seen serious injury setbacks, POC's time is more behind him than in front and, frankly, am surprised Munster (never mind Ireland) have not found a younger replacement for him yet!! Is he really a serious contender to be around at 36 and playing in the RWC?

Latest posts