• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 1, Round 5 (Clermont, Munster, Sale, Saracens)

Our lads have got right under POM's skin.

He's such an angry man, I love to hate him.

I think you'll find Ostrakov's skin I quite got under too. O'Mahony is the kind of person who plays well when he feels like he's being targeted though. No harm

Very good half from Sale juniors but will they be able to keep it up for 80?

Nice to see Zebo finally pass a ball at the end of that half but overall Munster really not offer a lot of penetration.

Wish ref would come over other side and ref Botha's binding cos linesman ain't!!

I think you'll find Ostrakov's skin I quite got under too. O'Mahony is the kind of person who plays well when he feels like he's being targeted though. No harm

I dunno, I reckon Ostrikov is targeting POM - that line out where he just gave him a shove for no reason, for example. He's trying to rile him up.
Does it most games, must be the pre-game wodka.

All a bit of fun though - you can't get Irishmen, Northerners and Russians together and not expect a scrap and the bar not to be drunk dry afterwards.

Yeah, Munster are quite clever when it comes to the dark arts though. Use it as a weapon to great effect usually, but you might be right. O'Mahony's not the hot head he's built up to be, but Foley and Cronin are head cases. Absolute nutters, they'd be who Id target.
I like this Sale side though. Some players Im a big fan of, especially Arscott.

Not saying that either dive is near to Huget's, but a dive is a dive is a dive.

If a player had just been banned for diving I think any player who is that way inclined would think twice before doing it - particularly in the weeks leading up to the 6N.

Hell of a line from Earls!

Charging down that clearance was actually the worst thing we could've done as it landed in no mans land for our defence with Munster on the front foot chasing it

Who is Ronan O'Mahony. Is he any use? Not able to watch.

O'Mahony has been a squad player for a good while now. He's extremely quick, has good attributes of a winger but I wish he look for a pass more often. Young enough but he's been around a few years and not done a huge amount. He's played a fair bit this season and he's been very good today.

Sseeyymmoouurr

George Nott with a nice turnover for his first ever action in senior rugby.

Last edited:
Luke McLean is really rubbish.
I hope he's got a get out clause due to lack of game time cause he's a waste of salary.

Haha jeeze, our bench impact has....not been the best.

Still, plenty of teenagers getting experience of top class rugby/the atmosphere at TP.

Itoje gets five minutes against Clermont, should've had about 15 as we weren't gonna win this from miles out.

Latest posts