• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 2, Round 3 (Castres, Harlequins, Leinster, Wasps)

Good call imo. Ball was held up but it was a high tackle. Had the tackle been made properly Varndell would have scored

Dewi said he "slipped up" meaning it was not a high tackle but then said it was the right call which is slighly paradoxical............but would welcome the chance to see it again as it never dawned on me that it was high in real time or during the replays so you may be right!!

Not so sure. A penalty try should be awarded if a certain try would have been made.

If Sivivatu had kept the tackle round the torso and wrapped round he may have kept the ball up, so no definite try.

Deciding should have been a yellow and a penalty for Wasps.

Bonus point try! Great play from Tagicakibau to let go and pick up again. However the Castres player was cleared out by another Wasps player actually in front of the ball carrier Tagicakibau, allowing the ball to be placed.

Not so sure. A penalty try should be awarded if a certain try would have been made.

If Sivivatu had kept the tackle round the torso and wrapped round he may have kept the ball up, so no definite try.

Deciding should have been a yellow and a penalty for Wasps.

Bonus point try! Great play from Tagicakibau to let go and pick up again. However the Castres player was cleared out by another Wasps player actually in front of the ball carrier Tagicakibau, allowing the ball to be placed.

You are perfectly right with regard to the take out and look forward to seeing the Sivivatu tackle again but the right side won despite the decisions!

Castres really did not look to me like they could breakthrough in the second half and the further it went on, the more Cockett got disspirited and should have been taken off sooner..........

Now we have Vickery saying for Wasps to go to Castres and win is unbelievable.....has he not seen the tables? Castres are odds on for relegation Vicks....they are playing pretty s*** and today was no difference but Wasps playing poorly too much postponed the inevitable!!

Ewis- I hope you are not listening to the Dewi drivel? Whether he is biased or not does not matter. He is just depressing and boring.

is that the guy who sounds fat or the guy with the sneaky tone who sounds like a softcore pron narrator ?

Castres let this slip at the end. Again. AGAIN.

is that the guy who sounds fat or the guy with the sneaky tone who sounds like a softcore pron narrator ?

Castres let this slip at the end. Again. AGAIN.

Definitely the fat sounding one

ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1417964985.427487.jpg

Leinster are infuriating to watch right now, the ****ing basics.

Are you ****ing kidding me

You know its bad when Gopperth is looking like the most competent player.

Last edited:
Leinster are infuriating to watch right now, the ****ing basics.

Are you ****ing kidding me

Absolutely maddening. Simple stuff done horribly wrong, giving away a stupid amount of penalties and getting demolished at the scrum. 6-6 is very flattering right now.

G'wan Mads. Why did we have Gopperth take the last penalty? Could've used those three points.

Garces is so inconsistent at the breakdown. Fair play to Gopperth he's turned it around very well, Fanning has to go and we need to cut out the handling errors. More promising than anything thrown up this season though.

Latest posts