• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 2, Round 5 and 6 (Castres, Harlequins, Leinster, Wasps)

That's the stuff. Great finish by Ferg, well recovered by Kearney as well.

Ah ****, D. Kearney gone because of that stupid challenge.

Dear lord, Haskell better not be injured....

Players looking to contest at the breakdown really need to read to check first whether their players have been able to roll away. In that scenario, Haskell came in over the ball and in doing so locked in the guys already on the floor. The penalty was completely inevitable.

Last edited:
Madigan needs to put those kicks out of his head.

Kane Douglas' maul defense is just ridiculous.

I'm really starting to think that Wade can't play at the highest level. He just gets bounced off far too easily. Bit shame.

Garces has decided that for this game only, he's not going to notice forward passes.

Last edited:
Ah crap. Hopefully Boss plays like the Boss of a few seasons ago rather than the Boss of this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Jordi Murphy is really sticking his hand up for Ireland these last two weeks.

Wasps first up tackling is way way too high. Very poor.

Last edited:
Clever analysis there!

To be fair, we haven't had the ball yet... but yes, some terrible errors and decision making thus far.

No they haven't had ball but they are very sloppy. Leinster have it very easy though. It looks like there is 3 McFaddens out there.

Gotta love that Ferg.

Poor Gopperth but ah well. That was actually well managed by Boss.

Their must be some wind the way the kicks are going.

As an Ulsterman.... I have to ask the obvious question.

Answers on a postcard please to:

AngryFukker
Belfast
5h1t 0FF

Just desperate to see Wasps aren't performing. Great work by Wade but Goode has just summed up Wasps day and as I say Leinster will qualify easy but won't get over confident as they'll know it more Wasps being awful.
McFadden has been outstanding and well Gopperth running the game well.

Good first half but we should be up by more, Fanj butchered an almost certaintry for Ferg and the kicking has been woeful. Looking good though because this was my most dubious game on my accumulator!

Latest posts