• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 2, Round 5 and 6 (Castres, Harlequins, Leinster, Wasps)

Merged todays thread with exiting.

That try has been coming, Wasps picked up their play since HT. Makes for an interesting last 15

Merged todays thread with exiting.

That try has been coming, Wasps picked up their play since HT. Makes for an interesting last 15

I had the wrong ***le in the thread this should have been a seperate one for round 6.

It was a deserved try for Wasps but no way was that a penalty against Kearney. 2 seconds is not enough time to roll away.

Madigan's missed kicks look like they're going to haunt us now.

I had the wrong ***le in the thread this should have been a seperate one for round 6.

It was a deserved try for Wasps but no way was that a penalty against Kearney. 2 seconds is not enough time to roll away.

Madigan's missed kicks look like they're going to haunt us now.

Really? Aw bugger :lol:

I dont think I can unmerge now

EDIT: Aha. There, that should sort it.

Anyhoo, think Wasps deserve this from their second half showing.

Last edited:
Wasps must be so happy to have signed Gopperth :lol:

Leinster should've put this to bed ages ago, how many goal kicks has Madigan missed? 300? 400?

Elliot Daly must've had a lobotomy over the summer, he's been a grade A idiot all season.

With the draw I suppose we could qualify as a best runner up, but we'd probably have to have a better points difference than Harlequins...

Another miss

*generic comment involving the striking of a bovine-based animal in the hindquarters with stringed musical implement*

Leinster must be kicking themselves, they threw that away completely.

Then again they still top the pool so won't be that arsed.

Well I will say credit to Wasps. They came back well and battled well. Leinster will be wondering what happened and well it's shaky ground.

Looks like it'll be Leinster vs Toulouse and only question is where will it be on. I think Leinster will win in France

Very, very lucky with that drop goal but we missed enough points. Was still a good performance but we need to be a lot more clinical.

Fitzgerald has to be nailed on to start in the centres for Ireland.

Leinster must be kicking themselves, they threw that away completely.

Then again they still top the pool so won't be that arsed.

Well they would have had a home tie for sure, now it is debatable whether they will.

Very, very lucky with that drop goal but we missed enough points. Was still a good performance but we need to be a lot more clinical.

Fitzgerald has to be nailed on to start in the centres for Ireland.

Probably as Henshaw looks to be out but dare I say Keatley may be 10. Biggest question is who will be 12 vs Italy

Latest posts