• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 3, Round 3 (Leicester, Toulon, Scarlets, Ulster)

ugh, God :rolleyes: so amateur.......

Couldn't watch the first half....
Just saw Tilous-Bordes and Mitchell's mistake and Tigers try. Very unfortunate......Toulon have been missing Giteau this entire time, no doubt. After that, are Toulon missing a kicking game ? Perhaps, things have been in such powerful turmoil this season it's hard to tell...Wilko retired, Giteau goes down, then Michalak, didn't O'Connor fill in during a match even ? very bad memory these days, myself....now Nico Sanchez playing what, his 3rd game.
Didn't see the Habana try but hopefully Toulon can work their clinical back play and have their pack take over in this second half. I don't know what the Tiger brought in this first half, but Toulon haven't been dominated in big matches up front in quite a while.

ugh, God :rolleyes: so amateur.......

Couldn't watch the first half....
Just saw Tilous-Bordes and Mitchell's mistake and Tigers try. Very unfortunate......Toulon have been missing Giteau this entire time, no doubt. After that, are Toulon missing a kicking game ? Perhaps, things have been in such powerful turmoil this season it's hard to tell...Wilko retired, Giteau goes down, then Michalak, didn't O'Connor fill in during a match even ? very bad memory these days, myself....now Nico Sanchez playing what, his 3rd game.
Didn't see the Habana try but hopefully Toulon can work their clinical back play and have their pack take over in this second half. I don't know what the Tiger brought in this first half, but Toulon haven't been dominated in big matches up front in quite a while.
It was an intercept from a poor Tigers pass by the 10. Also the scrum has been all Tigers.

wooooooohhh that scrum. Really missing the first choices there, ouch !....Castro is done for, isn't he....sad. Since the big injury he's never really come back to his level.

- - - Updated - - -

fkkkkkk...not Sanchez...

What Leicester would do for a powerful dynamic 8, huh?

Great kick from Youngs.

ThEres no way that Habana was supporting his body weight there... The ball was three feet in front of him!

Habana..........why.

- - - Updated - - -

well done Tigers. ;)

first game lost by Toulon in the Euro Cup since the accident in Cardiff, more than a year ago. This was Toulon's yearly allowed faux-pas. Good it happened in the pool and not later, and away from home. Bonus point ain't bad, and there's plenty to regret always at the end of tight games but this is just how it went down tonight. Laporte is going to murder his guys on certain points.
Rematch in Mayol next week.

Ben Youngs back in form.

What a game voice is sore.

Ayerza fukkin everyone up with Youngs and Cole.

Brad thorn the machine with a nice try.

Tricky part next week, but our Defence was brilliant and our kicking was brilliant.

Salvi imo out did Armitage in the breakdown.

Also why did Owens miss so much?

Followed by
"if you are not clear with me or if you have been a c*nt, how you say in English, I never want to speak to you"

D.Armitage was the worst after the game apparently wasn't there at time but according to some friends he was being a nasty shyt in the car park.

Last edited:
Delon A is a dick, so that's that...but if Castro says something, some wrong has probably been done to him at some point. Anyways..
The RCT community is really very "displeased" with what's happened tonight, expected much more. There are accusations of the ref, notably at the breakdown but specific plays have been named, while others say that's not important and Toulon played like shiit (which they definitely did relatively in the 2nd half I saw) and need to pull their shiit together and get ready for next week and are lucky enough to get away with the losing bonus.

I need to watch that first half..

- - - Updated - - -

Laporte just mentions notably the large number of errors, the silly try given, and Castro's "inverted penalty" ??..
Says he's happy with the defense but left the Tigers "too much energy".

Full transcript basically

'I thought f****** Leicester were f****** amateur,' said Castrogiovanni. 'He was saying that people go for the money but he has a lot of f****** squad players who get paid as well. I paid my own f****** money to leave this club. I don't need the money to play rugby. I love this game and I used to love this club – I still love this club, but when people are up to here in water, they talk this talk but don't walk the walk.

'I never want to speak with Cockers anymore. I am the kind of guy that if I hate you, if you are not clear with me or if you have been a c***, how you say in English, I never want to speak to you anymore. That's it. That's how I am. I am not fake. If I hate you, I say in your face and I will never speak to you again. Love me or hate me. I don't hate anyone. Peace and love. I just don't like c****.'

'I never had the opportunity to defend myself when I left,' added the 33-year-old. 'People talked about this s*** and money. Cockers talks about the money, but the real reason I left this club is because you have Cole and you have me. Cole paid gets paid half the money from the RFU and I am foreign.

'What the f*** you want? You have a good f****** tighthead prop playing for England and a hairy fat Italian. The thing is that they made it look like I went for the money but I paid £100,000 from my pocket to leave this club because I want to play rugby. That's it.

I always love this club and I wanted to clarify and talk face to face, which is something Cockers never does. I think in the last few years people are getting sacked and this club was not like that before.

'They used to respect people, now they act like nothing is going on. That is not from the club, that is from the guys in charge. Everything you do in your life - good or bad - will come back to you and they sack people who have been at this club for 17 years. When I get to this club it was all about the shirt and the badge.'

COckers reply

I've a lot of time for Castro – he's a fantastic player and icon for this club and a great guy,' said the Tigers coach.

'I always said I would pick on merit and I did. Dan Cole was third choice behind Julian White and Castro and worked hard to become first choice. Castro was released from his contract a year early and we agreed a transfer fee with Toulon. One day he'll realise that's just sport.

'This club made him the player he was. I don't want him to feel bitter towards us. One day we'll have a beer together and smile about it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ru...er-coach-Richard-Cockerill.html#ixzz3LFchHD4R
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Owens gave just as much to Toulon as he did us imo more. IMO Toulon were lucky with the decisions.

Castro is a whiny baby about Cockers and the Tigers backroom because cole was ahead of him and also we made him pay for himself to be released from his contract when Toulon back out of original deal.

Last edited:
Full transcript basically

'I thought f****** Leicester were f****** amateur,' said Castrogiovanni. 'He was saying that people go for the money but he has a lot of f****** squad players who get paid as well. I paid my own f****** money to leave this club. I don't need the money to play rugby. I love this game and I used to love this club – I still love this club, but when people are up to here in water, they talk this talk but don't walk the walk.

'I never want to speak with Cockers anymore. I am the kind of guy that if I hate you, if you are not clear with me or if you have been a c***, how you say in English, I never want to speak to you anymore. That's it. That's how I am. I am not fake. If I hate you, I say in your face and I will never speak to you again. Love me or hate me. I don't hate anyone. Peace and love. I just don't like c****.'

'I never had the opportunity to defend myself when I left,' added the 33-year-old. 'People talked about this s*** and money. Cockers talks about the money, but the real reason I left this club is because you have Cole and you have me. Cole paid gets paid half the money from the RFU and I am foreign.

'What the f*** you want? You have a good f****** tighthead prop playing for England and a hairy fat Italian. The thing is that they made it look like I went for the money but I paid £100,000 from my pocket to leave this club because I want to play rugby. That's it.

I always love this club and I wanted to clarify and talk face to face, which is something Cockers never does. I think in the last few years people are getting sacked and this club was not like that before.

'They used to respect people, now they act like nothing is going on. That is not from the club, that is from the guys in charge. Everything you do in your life - good or bad - will come back to you and they sack people who have been at this club for 17 years. When I get to this club it was all about the shirt and the badge.'

COckers reply

I've a lot of time for Castro – he's a fantastic player and icon for this club and a great guy,' said the Tigers coach.

'I always said I would pick on merit and I did. Dan Cole was third choice behind Julian White and Castro and worked hard to become first choice. Castro was released from his contract a year early and we agreed a transfer fee with Toulon. One day he'll realise that's just sport.

'This club made him the player he was. I don't want him to feel bitter towards us. One day we'll have a beer together and smile about it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ru...er-coach-Richard-Cockerill.html#ixzz3LFchHD4R
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Owens gave just as much to Toulon as he did us imo more. IMO Toulon were lucky with the decisions.

Castro is a whiny baby about Cockers and the Tigers backroom because cole was ahead of him and also we made him pay for himself to be released from his contract when Toulon back out of original deal.

Didnt this all happen ages ago?

Yeh but this was the first time Castro has played Leicester and TBH he got embrassed in the scrum emotions were very high and the Press conference showed it.

But why leave for more game time and then got to Toulon who have Hayman?

Castro's a very very emotional guy. I like that about him. But I guess sometimes when the pressure in the head is too high, that tip gets crazy sensitive, you can change positions all you want it's just got to blow eventually and that time he released it all.
Innuen what ? I'm talking about Castrogiovanni's mind and thoughts..

Yeh but this was the first time Castro has played Leicester and TBH he got embrassed in the scrum emotions were very high and the Press conference showed it.

But why leave for more game time and then got to Toulon who have Hayman?

Mixed feeling to be honest, I was/am a Castro fan and I do wonder sometimes about Cockers on his player managment. Its hard to come down on the lad

Latest posts