• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 3, Round 5 (Leicester, Toulon, Scarlets, Ulster)

Scarlets have literally given up. Great performance from Tiggers

Would not go so far as great but did enough with enough power up front to negate such attacking ability as Scarlett had but not overly inspiring.

They have to be measured against Ulster next week rather than Scarletts!!!

I'm not even going to watch tomorrow, I can't bring myself to. This will be absolutely embarrassing.

Would not go so far as great but did enough with enough power up front to negate such attacking ability as Scarlett had but not overly inspiring.

They have to be measured against Ulster next week rather than Scarletts!!!

Yeah great was a bit far, but very very impressive. Starting to look like they need to be taken seriously recently, although they need to start doing something away

Looks like Toulon up for this despite the flu that has ravaged them this week!!

If ythe ref had actually made an effort to sight the ball initially then we may know whether or not it was on the line.

But he didn't - he made literally no attempt to locate the ball.

Agreed, poor job by Hodges to not even take a look. I think it was probably a try, but the TMO can't have been sure.

If ythe ref had actually made an effort to sight the ball initially then we may know whether or not it was on the line.

But he didn't - he made literally no attempt to locate the ball.

Agree but, though ball clearly down, how can that be given as a try when not clear where the try line was in relation to the ball!!

Hodges is a ...............

Them passes would have ****** me off to no end if I was an Ulster supporter

Only watched the last 10.. well **** that. Ref do your job pls. Sad to see Jackson injured in a pointless game for us.

Would only say that one try either side seriously dubious so evens itself out and score differential about right despite Hodges!!

Flash news..... Toulon A&E being overwhelmed by sudden rush of Ulstermen. Official communique says that they have brought in extra staff and expect to cope.

Good luck and speedy recoveries.

That is Toulon with a home game in quarters as cannot see Scarletts stopping them!!

Last edited:
Well our only shot now is a TBP win over Ulster @ Ulster and some other results to go our way.

Could do with a huge points differeance aswell.

What are the likelihood of that happening though.

Well our only shot now is a TBP win over Ulster @ Ulster and some other results to go our way.

Could do with a huge points differeance aswell.

What are the likelihood of that happening though.

Considering the Ulster side you will be facing high enough

Please call up armitage. Robshaw steffon and billy for the 6n opener.

Latest posts