• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 3, Round 5 (Leicester, Toulon, Scarlets, Ulster)

Ulster deserve that. Not sending your strongest side to Toulon is unacceptable.

Why risk injuries to important players in a competition where we cannot qualify? We already have an extreme amount of injuries

Couldn't agree more ! They risked Jackson and look what happened . If I was the Ulster coach is send the academy there in a weeks time

Ulster were right and Munster will possibly consider it too next week. Why wast 1 of players set games in a dead rubber when there's important league games.

****ing fantastic. Cave's 3rd try, just after half time. So impressed by this performance, I understood why he wasn't involved much with Ireland but I seriously hope Schmidt takes a look now.

I swear Ulster only play like this against Tigers always been the bloody case when we gone to you.

I hope we never play ulster ever again at their place.

That yellow for goneva was the softest I've ever seen.

Yeah - although, as noted, it's for 2 - I'd love the lino's angle on that, wasn't sure it was even high.

Tom Youngs isn't hooking today.

Why have tigers persisted with Burns?
It's not like they've got big games they need to save Williams for. Unless he's injured on the bench?

It's not like they've got big games they need to save Williams for. Unless he's injured on the bench?

Out of spite after the, erm, discussion over him betweets Gats and Cockhead

suspect because there was no chance of us going through by then.

Give Freddie a full 80- (Something he hasn't had for a while), not risk Williams getting injured in a meaningless game.

Not a chance, if anything that'd make Cockerill want to play him more, to show Gatland what a **** he's been about the whole thing.

Perhaps I should have pointed out I wasn't being serious with that answer

In fairness to Burns - he was going for high risk high pay-off options because that's what they needed as the game progressed. Most fly-halves look a bit shat when doing that.

Latest posts