Leinster
zJUuXon.png

Munster.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
220px-Saracens_FC_logo.svg.png

Saturday
Local Time: 15:15
Aviva Stadium, Dublin
(The closest rugby stadium in the world to the home of Rugby)

All good things must come to an end and I think this will be the start of Munster's demise, Sarries are strong, Munster's preparation could be better, Murray will be playing his first game since R. 4 of the six nations if he plays at all while all looks good for the London based outfit. A stubborn, organised performance will be given by Rassie's outfit but for the first time in this competition they'll be facing class like they have yet to meet in this competition, a bridge too far for Munster, it might be worth watching videos of Liverpool's 2013/2014 to prepare for the coming weeks Munster fans! Sarries <7.​

Last edited:
"All good things must.....". Learn how to form a sentence and leave the previews to adults you misfortune. Munster to slap the Feztards by 2. Sarries: No gods, no masters, and above all no fans. Nothing stubborn and organised about beating Northampton last minute at home mate. Love the football analogy, but shocked you didn't reference the Man City of rugby there.
If and when we lose expect me to be graceless, bitter and above all in denial. **** em. These guys don't wanna battle, they shook, cause ain't no such thing as halfway crooks.
EDIT: Wee cock weasel changed his post. Forgot to change his bush league prediction. Chump.

Last edited:
"All good things must.....". Learn how to form a sentence and leave the previews to adults you misfortune. Munster to slap the Feztards by 2. Sarries: No gods, no masters, and above all no fans. Nothing stubborn and organised about beating Northampton last minute at home mate. Love the football analogy, but shocked you didn't reference the Man City of rugby there.
If and when we lose expect me to be graceless, bitter and above all in denial. **** em. These guys don't wanna battle, they shook, cause ain't no such thing as halfway crooks.

What about beating them last minute away with a second team though?

Sorries are going to go in hard and dry on the wannabe Cork men.

It's going to be so one sided that the Dubliners might actually support Leinster for once.

I mean I wvll be cheering the Munters on as I like them but let's be cereal here Saracens are the favorites.

The irony in English teams complaining about how Provinces rest guys yet Munster played majority this weekend and Saracens rested their guys.

Delighted we are going in written off. We have few things up our sleeve and will believe. We don't like playing in Aviva in fact we do hate it as it's a mix bag for us. But getting Sarries out of the plastic pitch and in front of 48000 Munster fans and the Sarries fans it should be a great occasion.
The truth is we are in bonus territory now though and can relax a bit

Pretty sure every pro 12 weekend is a rest weekend for the regions.

After seeing Prem alot lately I can safely say it is no better. More money but poorer standard of skills. Being fair. And I think that excluding Saracens the awful performances in Europe over past few years backs it up.
It's a different argument so won't get in to it but simply put I fail to see any evidence in how Prem is better. Tjere is few guys who were poor here and do well over there. I'm not saying Pro12 better but more neither is apart from other. Wheather ye want to believe it or not that's fact.

Last edited:
Pro12 is probably a bit better at the top but the bottom half is ****. Teams have the ability to just concentrate on Europe and a lot of it is making sure players are fit for internationals.

Pro12 is probably a bit better at the top but the bottom half is ****. Teams have the ability to just concentrate on Europe and a lot of it is making sure players are fit for internationals.

But thats where I'd argue bottom few of Prem is as bad. Teams do have player welfare more on minds in Pro 12 but I'd argue if you sent Conan Ruddock Leavy Conor Oliver Conway the list is big. But that standard over to Prem they'd make most teams. Fact is we are developing and progressing. Yes Italian teams and Dragons drop standard but same can be said for Bristol Newcastle and Worcester

The bottom three are nowhere near as bad as the bottom 3 in pro 12. I'd say the bottom three in pro12 are automatic Winamp matter who you put out there while in prem we've seen top teams drop games while resting players. Three teams in a 12 team league is a pretty big deal. That's 28% of your games you know you are going to win by showing up. Even in the Irish derbys teams rest players. The European spots from year to year in the pro12 are pretty consistent so teams rest plywrs during regular season.

Last edited:
The bottom three are nowhere near as bad as the bottom 3 in pro 12. I'd say the bottom three in pro12 are automatic Winamp matter who you put out there while in prem we've seen top teams drop games while resting players. Three teams in a 12 team league is a pretty big deal. That's 28% of your games you know you are going to win by showing up. Even in the Irish derbys teams rest players. The European spots from year to year in the pro12 are pretty consistent so teams rest plywrs during regular season.

Saracens conveniently proved that's a crock of **** just a couple of hours ago. They beat a top half team, away from home, with a B team. The premiership is just a weaker league overall. Also, why does nobody bring up the fact that the top 4 premiership teams regularly rest their players against the weaker teams?

Saracens conveniently proved that's a crock of **** just a couple of hours ago. They beat a top half team, away from home, with a B team. The premiership is just a weaker league overall. Also, why does nobody bring up the fact that the top 4 premiership teams regularly rest their players against the weaker teams?

So we are ignoring their losses to Gloucester and Worcester during the six nations?

i just did a little research on the matter

if you take players that were named for six nation squads the percentage of games they played for their clubs was statistically insignificant between england and ireland

if you only take players who appeared in games during the six nations you get significant difference under the most favorable circumstances in favor of the premiership stars playing more games

under every other test there is no significant difference even though english 6N players have appeared in 61% of their club matches compared to 55% for Ireland

So we are ignoring their losses to Gloucester and Worcester during the six nations?

Treviso beat Ospreys when they were second in the league and Dragons finished ahead of Worcester in their challenge cup group, Munster and Leinster have both lost to mid table sides too and Leinster, Sarries and Clermont all rested players this weekend and beat a side's 1st XV. Its also worth noting that while he's a starter for Ireland Rob Kearney doesn't make Leinster's 1st XV which will skew the most recent stat of yours in favour of England.

Mole not sure how you did research but there is a difference between Irish and English internationals game time and minutes. Also summer preseason.
Again you say there is no comparison between bottom 3 of Pro12 & Prem yet give no reason.
On weaker teams as I said there is a scary list in Ireland of "reserves" that'd make teams over. But again that's irrelevant

On Munster.
CJ back training,
Rory has a very good chance,
Sweetnam is fine,
Murray has 30% chance but he is battling hard.

Duncan Williams' strain fixed up well so?

Was never doubt. Was ok last week too and could've played but Conor had a set back so Duncan couldn't be risked with groin strain and we won't make mistake of Irish medical team in leaving him out there.
Plus Angus did very well and may be required so needed time.

I didnt think Saracens were any great shakes against Glasgow in the last round, other than being utterly dominant up front (which they'll find harder to replicate against Munster). But I don't think Munster are at the same level as they were earlier this season. Basically, I dunno :p

Latest posts