• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Change of kick-off

sigesige00

Bench Player
I have understood that I was wrong. I have deleted my former post.

Last edited:
Why is it every few moths you decide it's a good idea to change the non-broken parts of the game?

in 15 a side when u kick off you gain more territory, also mostly the other team will kick it back or out. So the team that kicked off gets the ball back normaly anyways. Keep it the way it is it work and makes rugby union awesome. 7 a side it makes sense because if they didnt let the other team get the ball every game would be decided by the first try haha

Or we could place the ball in the middle of the pitch, both teams line up on their try line then first team to the ball gets it?

Alternatively we can just stick to what works and what is currently in place..

nah we should have a hot dog eating contest who ever finishes first gets the ball.

In the 15-a-side and 10-a-side Rugby Union, the side who lost points do kick-off.
In the Sevens, the side who scored do kick-off.
This difference is explained that in the 15-a-side and 10-a-side, territory is more important, while possession is more important in the Sevens.
I think that this difference can be easily abolished. Abolish kick-off, and start the play from Rugby League's "play-the-ball".

I thought we gave you a thread to put all your ideas into? Why do you keep starting new ones?

I am sure he has already made a statement like this before? Maybe we should start considering that he/she/ it is possibly senile.

Edit: Never saw the second page, and thus big ranger 8's post.

Last edited:
I thought we gave you a thread to put all your stupid ideas into? Why do you keep starting new ones?

Fixed that for you!!
4.gif

Latest posts