• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Changing joypad controls (PC)

K

kinu

Hi ! I'm french (so escuse my bad english writing)

I just want to know if it's possible de change the controls for a joypad... I know it's possible for FIFA2004 and FIFA2005 (not in the game, but changing some file in the c/games/easports/FIFA2005... etc). Isn't it possible for Rugby 2005 ? The controls with my joypad, a thrustmaster Dual Trigger 2 in 1 (here are the details : http://www.materiel.net/details_2960666.html) seems to be crazy ! Left pass on L1, right pass on L2... so, i'm playing using keyboard !!!!!! Please, help me if it's possible !

Thx

I had a look through the folder structure and their is a X:\EA SPORTS Rugby 2005\Data
folder and in their is a file called "controltypes" its an exce file and it lists the control setups in it. You may be able to change the button numbers in it.

Originally posted by gothecanes@Mar 14 2005, 12:30 AM
I had a look through the folder structure and their is a X:\EA SPORTS Rugby 2005\Data
folder and in their is a file called "controltypes" its an exce file and it lists the control setups in it. You may be able to change the button numbers in it.

I've found this file but... my joypad isn't in that list... all the changes I've made of this file seems to work with my game, except delete it (the gams crashed)... If I delete all the characters of this file (mouse, keyboard and ll joypad), the game works normally !! I don't understand ! Is ther a save of this file somewhere ??? Thanks for helping me...

Up ! I need help !!!!!!!!!!
<
<

Latest posts