• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Channel 4 drops Ortis Deley as athletics presenter

psychic duck

International

Channel 4 sacked Ortis Deley after a number of gaffes as the presenter of the 2011 World Athletics Championships in Daegu, here is a video somebody compiled of his greatest moments.

My personal favourite: "We're going to start in the 400 metre hurdles as your about to see history in the making as Oscar Pistorious makes history".

He also when he get's Usain Bolt's name wrong, look at the look on Michael Johnson's face

Last edited by a moderator:
Painful to watch. Proving Live TV isnt as easy as the pros make it look

Echo the above - was painful to watch

This joker they've replaced him with is hardly better though

Don't get why they've got kids TV presenters on it - they don't know what they're on about

My favourite is his outro - reminds me of in Anchor Man where he'll read whatever's in front of him, except he appears to be trying to say several things at once
Was something like:
"It's a lovely day here in the studio......seen some great things......jessica ennis.....Good bye!"

do any of you remember Otis from CBBC back in the day?
Aardvark wasn't he?! ;) Naaah, I remember him on CBBC, used to love him!!
I can't watch that video, hate embarrassing stuff like that!

Echo the above - was painful to watch

This joker they've replaced him with is hardly better though

Don't get why they've got kids TV presenters on it - they don't know what they're on about

My favourite is his outro - reminds me of in Anchor Man where he'll read whatever's in front of him, except he appears to be trying to say several things at once
Was something like:
"It's a lovely day here in the studio......seen some great things......jessica ennis.....Good bye!"

:lol:LOL

It shows how good people like Jeff Stelling are, and Soccer Saturday looks a far harder show to present live than Athletics

loving the new sig psychic. Finally we have a gold! (though I'd take lots of silvers over a few golds)

"Fastest man on no legs"

:lol:

Heard it before, never thought it funny until he said it.

Latest posts