• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Charlie Hodgson

C

Cerlach121

After re-watching the first england test against the all blacks i just found myself replaying Nonu running through Hodgson again and again. :p

I mean, one of the first things you learn at grass-roots is too tackle the legs. If they can't move them they can't run, right? So when did this twit learn to try and tackle a 16stone centre at the shoulders and hope to win? We all know from many glorious Hodgson games at 10 for england that the bloke has the defensive, kicking and decsicion making abilities of a twig blowing in the wind. I have never seen a man be run through with such ease, Nonu didn't even lose any pace!

Anyway, rant over. Sure i'm not the only one who is furious at him. And before people say i'm using him as a scapegoat, i am well aware that the majority of the English defense was useless, but that would certainly only steer this rant at Mike Ford and thats a different Hall of Shame post for a different day. :wall:

Charlie Hodgson is rubbish compared to Wilko, and Cipriani
[/b]

I just don't understand how he got picked! Lamb should have gone in place of that idiot. We already knew he was a waste of space so why try him again? We could have tested one more youngster.

<div class='quotemain'>
Charlie Hodgson is rubbish compared to Wilko, and Cipriani
[/b]

I just don't understand how he got picked! Lamb should have gone in place of that idiot. We already knew he was a waste of space so why try him again? We could have tested one more youngster.
[/b][/quote]
Lol @ Lamb. I think his kicking at goal against Ireland in the Churchill Cup was 1/8 or 9. Dear me, if anyone is up to it, Lamb is certainly not that person.

Lol. True, forgot about some of his shockers like that. But if he had gone we already had Barkly on kicking duties. I just feel besides Cips and Wilko England are staring down a loaded gun at FH, and nobody mention Andy Goode! :wall:

hodgson is poor, poor and poor. Why he was selected is beyond recognition. They might as well place 8 year olds at his position and they would do better.